Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. :::::CLONE UPDATE:::::

Not sure of the exact date of clipped or when it started flowering..I will have to go back in and look at the post and pics to make a accurate little journal later for this little beauty!! Taken off the plant in this journal. I have one more clone I'm keeping in veg for a mother plant... unless something happens and I need to finish her off. I kept the clone small just to see how it would work and she is really really producing some sweet smelling buds!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. That one yielded me.a little over 11 oz.

Got a new journal going on if you check my profile, They girls are 5 weeks old and 2 of those weeks is flower

And two babies in my new mars cob tester journal I have two babies a gorilla bomb and a Tutankhamon!

Glad to see everything is flourishing![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. nice

• Like Like x 1
  4. New light got here today...bitch mail woman is to lazy to get out and open the gate so now I have to wait until after 4pm to go pick it up... which is not bad. The bad part is....I was walking outside towards the mailbox and she saw me no doubt about it. I tried to wave her down but NO LUCK!! Will post pictures later today when I get it all set up and running!! I'm all kinds of excited about it!! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I'm jealous man damn good light haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did you pick it up? Takes a good half hour to put together prestinely. You're ganna love the out put power!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got that joker up and running!! Love it! Bright as hell and it's not blurple!!

Trichomes are cloudy and a few ambers mixed in... going to be chopping her this weekend more than likely...was going to wait until September 10th but I don't think she'll make it... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. If use the QB now. It'll add to the trich production and can give your some swell

• Like Like x 1
  9. There's a video on their website on the bottom of the buy page that assembles them and teaches you how to adjust it. Also emailing them.works. the driver for the 260 is different not sure how yours works id read the meanwell driver number and look it up

• Like Like x 2
  10. ::::: CLONE UPDATE :::::
    Man this bitch is getting ridiculously frosty!! Actually starting to clump up in some places. This was just a little experiment that is turning out to be pretty awesome!

Main plant is still hanging in there...I've taken the first harvest which is all cloudy trichomes for my dad's preference...now just waiting for 50/50 or maybe 20 cloudy 80% amber trichomes idk... just want to try all different stages with this first grow. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Something for a morning laugh... download the app iHeartRadio it's free. The. Every weekday morning @ 6:45am Central Time zone they have a goodie called the " Freak and Fool files" it's hilarious and u promise if you listen you will laugh every single time!! I listen every morning and have for the 5 years...they also have several other funny little skits and do some prank calls! 92.5kzps is the station for anyone around the DFW area.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

12. And on that note, I am pulling up a chair! Subbed for the finish!

• Like Like x 2