Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Well most strains go 8 weeks no matter how fast they grow but I don't know what that is I don't know if it a sativa or an indica? It's an Auto right?
    In my experience with these Auto they go about 10 or 12 weeks before you get to the Amber I have a devil cream right now that's all at 12 weeks and she's just got Amber a little bit on it it's probably maybe 45 or 50% Amber I've been going to take it for days but I just can't decide I want to do it it smells good. I took it in the sunlight yesterday and it smells so pretty.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. He's growing a sativa heavy photo

I chopped my last plant at around 56 days of 12/12... gets me plenty high and
    I see plenty of amber speckled throughout the bud... this second plant im letting go for around 72-75 days though. Mine is a 50/50 hybrid with a breeder time of 7 weeks... I can't complain it does definitely mature pretty quick but I'm going for the extra time to see if I can fatten the other one up some and see if I can tell the difference or not smoke wise.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Devil Cream....
    It's just 12 weeks now I just took snaps of it a second ago really no change between today and three days ago[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. That's a beautiful plant! I love the colors!

Yeah, my plant is a photo...I was just askinm in general the avg. Flowering time....I will let this one go however long it takes to get the best couch lock high possible! Need something to tranquilize my ass in the afternoons!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

• Like Like x 2
  5. #105 Growtogrow, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    He's going to sativa I never heard of the heavy photo I don't know what that means been growing a long time never heard that term.
    But if I'm guessing what you mean by heavy photo you mean it's a long-term plant 10 weeks to 12 or 14 in flower.
    most of my photos that I run are 10 to 12 weeks my Hawaiian Maui Wowie and Neville's Haze will probably get out there around 12 to 14 weeks that's pretty long time in flower I'm running 13 hours of light 11 hours dark and I'm running outside. Have sped up the process a little bit by adding an extra hour of light I may cut it off by two weeks so I may get it out of there by 10 weeks.

sativas are generally long-term plants indicas are short-term plants Rudarails are very short-term plants.

I never go by days or weeks as being a cut-off point to when I harvest.
    I always go by what the microscope says Amber opaque or clear or a combinations of all three.
    Some of my patients like the heavy pain relief of Amber gives you and with some of my patients thay want the Buzzy or Buzz that the clear and opaque will give you so I grow all of them so I keep my patience happy and in supply of their medicine.
    This is my downstairs grow room I had 6 HID lights in there.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I meant sativa heavy as in a sativa heavy hybrid (for example 70/30 sativa indica hybrid or so)and photo as it's not an auto it's a photo so you flip to 12/12 to flower. I'm currently running my flower room 13/11 too haha.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's very cool dude.... running a little extra hour of light makes a big difference it's the second time I've done it I'm going to do it all the time from now on I just read about it though in a book giant marijuana textbook I guess you need to know Latin a little bit. I can't remember the name I downloaded it though awesome book got freaking scientific notation from clear back in the 1880 something on cannabis.

Well here's a little picture of my outside grow that I got going on right now I started covering the whole grow the 15th of July so today I'm officially 4 weeks into it.

Well it wouldn't let me take a video so I took some snapshots of it and a panoramic view[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks I appreciate that it's it's an easy one to grow it's a hard one to decide when you want to take it or not cuz it's so damn beautiful. everybody that comes by here and sees it wants to smoke it love the way it looks where did you get that at and how do I get one I didn't know marijuana came like that LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. Speaking of couch.
    I know you watch my my little Journal I got.
    that + speed from sweet seeds really sits me on my ass. It some of the better couchlock I ever had and I never even took that straight to Amber I got it most ways into it but yeah it's pretty strong I was surprised for an Auto

• Like Like x 1
  10. My efforts remain a pale shadow of so many I follow but still manages to get me where I need to go.
    IMG_20170815_223151.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Is it like this? It's what I use active eye 60x it clips on my phone. But they have pretty nice ones out for about $20. I found if I clip a piece of the sugar leave and then check with the scope then zoom in it works best. the screen gets a lot of resin on them I clean mine with Vodka ran out of rubbing alcohol lol. and used a q-tip to clean.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. No point checking trichomes on the sugarleaves, you wanna look at the calyxes. The hay smell will go away with proper drying, trimming and curing.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Here's another surprisingly good one
    60X - 100X illuminated Jewelers Loupe / Microscope with iPhone 5 5s Mount Cover | eBay

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey... your service looks like mine...Non existent at home!! Only WiFi and the occasional good signal day!!

Yeah that's just like the one I bought! For the $$ you can't beat it!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Need pot definitely a nice healthy looking plant... she may not be as big but she will still yield nice and be a hell of a lot more
    Manageable.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, She's easier to handle no doubt!! When I wake up in the Mornings I go grab it and set it outside. It's finished being strechy last week...I thought about putting it in a larger pot size but it's doing so well I don't see the point? Whatcha think bro?

• Like Like x 1