Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Whale cum[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ¡¡Buds are getting bigger and bigger!! Ok so I flipped the first of July..I fed it for the last time yesterday morning.... plain water from here on! I don't have a lope to take pictures with on the phone...I do have a lope tho. Is there any other way to tell when it's ready? Had a few leaves turning yellow and I've noticed the tips of the leaves starting to curl up a little. Here's some bud shots and comparison shots! Damn, I'm excited!!

Has anyone ever tried topping a bud...not the plant, but the actual bud..I watched a YouTube video and the guy said it will make the bud grow a second top and Also get fatter and denser!! I tried one just to see what happens! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Looks nice don't forget to PM me when it's time to come over to help trim/sample the harvest

Grow journal

• Like Like x 3
  4. Recently installed a AC in the grow room....Temps were in the low 80's mostly...now low 70's. RH stays around 50%. Anyway I've noticed the buds really harden up and man they are putting on some weight! I've had to support just about every branch Because the buds are getting so heavy! I don't know how good it's going to turn out or if it's even going to be worth a damn, but it sure looks great..... nice and frosty!! Now is the time to start preparing for harvest I guess so please drop a few helping hints in if you don't mind!! Thanks for all the people who have watched since the start!! Been a long road!! Not much longer now!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. #85 generic98547, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    You got 3-4 more weeks don't rush it to fast. Buy some bovada humidity packs if you haven't already... may wanna go buy some extra Mason jars if you don't have many.

Also when you do chop I'd recommend doing a staggered harvest of possible. Remove all those bigger buds then let the popcorn fatten up with direct lighting for another week or two. But when you do hang them to dry be patient just because the outside is on the dry side doesn't mean the inside is so if you jar to fast after them sitting In the jar overnight they become pretty damp again. So you end up having to burp longer/more frequent compared to if you would of just let them dry out completely. A good weight to go by is roughly .3 times the total wet weight... I'd say buds losing 70% is pretty normal but of course every plants different it just gives me a good estimate of when to start jarring the buds and roughly how much I'll yield as my special queen has been pretty on point with losing 70%... also I personally burp twice a day... about 15-20 minutes in the morning and 15-20 minutes at night... what happens is the moisture from inside the bud spreads throughout the entire bud when left in the jar and you want them to be nice and dry again when you close the jar again and repeat that process until they stay nice and dry like any weed you'd buy... now of course how wet it's going to be and how much burping is required will depend on your drying process. And of course I recommend throwing these in the jars https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J...=3RJATTSC8YW2YSW5D6MR&dpPl=1&dpID=81GrWSSM0sL

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  6. She does look nice and frosty though... she's got a lot of fat to pack on too those nice skinny sativa leaves look sexy... but sativas do definitely take longer.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude seriously glad you said something about them humidity packs....I was wondering about them earlier I saw them on Amazon. What's the ideal humidity for drying and curing? The buds I have been taking weekly for testing I've been putting in a paper bag after I let them hang out in the grow room over night. Nothing special yet because they are to premature but they are actually smoking pretty smooth and taste half way decent...but like I said nothing special yet. Got my loupe handy...I will let her go as long as necessary.. I've put in lots of time and effort on this plant, so whatever I have to do to get the most out of it, I'm willing!! just hope it's not bunk bud!

Couple of close-ups[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm not to sure what the ideal temp and humidity is but if I had to take a guess I'd guess it's around 72 degrees and 50-55% humidity or so... idk though google would tell ya lol.

What size loupe did you get? I know I bought a couple of cheaper 30x ones that sucked ass and then I bought another cheap one that comes with an iPhone case and it attaches to the case and magnifies 60x-100x plus the phones zoom... it is completely badass compared to the other ones I bought and it was only 6.50 and took 3 days to get to me haha here's a close up [​IMG] it can take a bit to get a steady pic though

Also for the curing you'll want 62% boveda humidity packs

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  9. For drying you want your temps about 66-70 degrees and RH between 55% to 65% for a Nice long dry. Keep them in darkness when drying. And some Air circulation from a fan you just don't want a fan blowing on your buds as they will dry to fast. Curing at 62% is perfect as Rob mentioned!

What strain she's Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. The strain is one of 3. Golden goat, Skunk or white widow. We bought 3 oz one of each. Out of all 3 oz we found a total of 3 seeds but not sure exactly what strain. If u had to make a guess and stick with it...I would say white widow on this one!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Awesome work dude! Da frost!

12. #92 Robbie714, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    The Calyx on WW's are pretty unique, in a sense. because the ones I grew always have teardrop Calyx. So it's from one of the stains you mentioned above? She looks more of a Sativa dom her leaves are pretty thin.
    She Looks Nice no matter what strain she is!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Looks great

• Like Like x 1
  14. What does the book say about topping and taking the lower branches off?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Idk...I will read it again later today and let ya know! I topped all the tops I could on the plant I have growing outside and it was doing great... And then a rabbit took about half of 4 branches... little fucker!! There is a wire cage all the way around this plants area that is maybe 3ft tall...on one side it's a little shorter because it buts up against my other raised bed...so he just helped himself to my plant! Had a little salad bar! Now, tonight he's going to be my dinner! Will post pictures after I catch his ass!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

• Like Like x 2
  16. Went in and snapped a few pics right b4 the lights come on! Well worth it!! I know every plant and strain are different, but if you had to put a average time to flower... what would be the best guess? 6-8 weeks? Indoors.
    LMAO....the video is of a friend...She's a trip! It's very short and it's nothing dirty.Use the volume!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File LINE_MOVIE_1502711216354.mp4

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

• Like Like x 3
  17. Right sorry to hear about the Bugs Bunny there LOL and little fuckers will eat the shit out of your stuff LOL yep got to fence. rabbits are probably the worst deer come in second and of course there is about every other damn foraging animal that eats grasses and such like that they want to eat everything too
    I used to grow out back in the 80s and I had a damn goat come up and eat everything I had BBQ Anyone

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2