Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Cal-Mag Xtra....Has anyone ever tried this? I'm growing in soil...not sure how to use this properly besides the foliar spray...but is that going to render the same results? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here's some new pics... Nothing negative so far.. feeding Every 4 days with fox Farms nutes and molasses in well water. temp stays between 75-80°f humidity stays in the 40% range...no higher than 50%. 25th day smells great!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just some random pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Look at them pray! Beauties

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

5. Hermi? Please please don't be [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Looks like swollen caxyls from what I can see... normal lighting and a more focused picture would help decide for certain though....

Grow journal

7. [​IMG] is this what you are talking about? Here's one of my clones with some swollen caxyls.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok give me a minute and I will get you a better picture!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Eh I still doubt it's a hermie either way... almost everything I saw I could see the hairs coming out only one was to blurry to see but chances are it's just a swollen caxyl too perfectly normal

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank God!! It's the swollen caxyl like you said! If I understand correctly on hermi there would be 2 nutz and no hair sticking out?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Correct you'd get multiple balls clustering up instead of hairs... also they would be more round than those. But also hermies can come in the form of yellow nanners on the bud usually in late flower

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm being extra careful and super consistent with feeding/water and light schedules. Also not doing much defoliation at once...a little bit every other day. Still unsure of just how much is safe to cut and when!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Some people say don't defoliate after a couple of weeks in flower but I pick a couple here and there off throughout the whole grow... nothing huge not until the last week anyhow... the last week I take most of the fan leaves off...

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. For next run you could get space blankets (mylar) cheap from a local hardware store; to replace the aluminum and get 90%+ reflection for barely any money at all!

About the leaves, just take off the large fan leaves that you can't tuck away, just don't undress your girl too much; until close to harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got some goodies in the mail today!!

Jack Herer x4
    Gorilla glue x4
    Northern lights x Big buds x3
    OG Kush x3
    X4 fem freebies[​IMG][​IMG]

16. I have some mylar just haven't had enough time to get in there and hang it properly..I also have the frame for a scrog built and ready for the next plant. If it was up to me I would spend all my free time in the grow room! I love everything about my new hobby so far!! expecially the end results!!

17. Dope dude!!! I hope to get my seeds by next week just ordered my batch!
    But got this girl still going in the mean time[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  18. Couple bud shots for your viewing pleasure!! 29 days since flip to 12/12!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. That's a monster that's for sure. Put that baby under a 1000W hps and you'll get a yield that'll last you a year.

Nice beans! I plan on trying to get me some new ones sometime within the next few grows

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  20. Finally made time to put up mylar! Turned off the LED light for a few minutes while I did and snapped a few pics! Moving her around my arms feel sticky and I reek of her aroma!! Gotta change clothes before going to the store for sure very strong oder on this one...Sweet skunky smell!! I'm getting more and more excited everyday!![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2