Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Here is some close ups of the little buddlings

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Still looking healthy. I think it's stopped stretching now finally...Lots and lots of little bud sites with flowers already showing nicely..very happy with the outcome so far..now I just need to get the Humidity in the room down...any ideas besides a dehumidifier? Will post more pics later this afternoon...2nd pic is last night after lights out! [​IMG] IMG_20170710_211146187~2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Do you have any before/after pictures of trimming? I'm almost @ two weeks on flowering, just curious to see what others are doing. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I took everything off that didn't reach close to the top.. haven't trimmed any leaves yet.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're not too far into flower. I'd say you could get away with lollipoping the bottom section that doesn't receive as much light. Should help the top more productive branches receive more nutrients and bulk a bit more.
    While you're at it you could take a couple cuttings and try monster cropping. (Taking clones from a flowering plant). They're more difficult to root, but the reward is amazing I've heard. Giant bush plants due to tons of branches growing from what would have been or were budsites.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I removed the bottom branches. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. More pics of the bud sites .. looking good so far..I'm very happy with the results. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] IMG_20170712_084651981~3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Really starting to get frosty! Buds all over the place! For my first grow it's coming out great so far! Only a couple weeks in so plenty of time for something to go horribly wrong... ...I think if I stick to what is working now I should be golden!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shes absolutely gorgeous very well done! Literally theyre as good as thet can get!. My girls got 5 days left til cho it seems.

Thanks for your vote btw! Heres an update on her. Not even done yet. Weighed a cola that was drooping hard at the base from weight. Weighed in at 53 grams wet. And that was the smallest edge one [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. Do me a HUGE FAVOR....Snap that bud off and mail it to me!! Buddy!! It looks fantastic! If taste as good as it looks you'll be in hog heaven!! It just looks potent!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you were in canada id definitely share! Haha we have a group of 8 of us that grow and trade buds, and we make super salads. Everyone brings 1-4 strains and we roll a huge blunt. Weve had 32 strains in a single blunt before. Never been so high.

Im going to press an ounce of her into rosin. Maybe ill slip you some of that in the mail

12. I feel a trip to Canada in my future.... Would be great to meet some fellow growers stoners alike! It's to bad the government is such pricks about such a beautiful, helpful, all around fantastic plant!! I'd love to be able to share!!

13. Canada is very lax. Except for gray market dispensaries... they get raided and ruined. But ive had a cop pull me over with a pound and im only allowed to carry 2 oz at a time. Nothing happened. Not even a " where are you taking this "

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Here in Texas it really depends on the officer and the amount....I've been pulled over with a joint and gone to jail...and been pulled over with a quarter and let go... most are ass hats and take you to jail...but recently they changed the law to a ticket for anything under 2oz!! Still have to drive 8+ hours to a dispensary or find a good dealer or like me.... grow!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I know that you're happy about your buds and wanna show them off. But give us a nice overview picture so we can see the full canopy! :D

16. Not a very impressive nice even canopy...but it's LOADED with buds and it's starting to get very frosty! Only 20 days in... been feeding Every 4 days water a little every morning and started adding molasses every other watering. cal-Mag will be here today... ordered the sensi brand. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Even canopy is for chumps! Kidding, but either way it doesnt matter much, it took super cropping and mad LST to get the dome i have, which should be ready Friday. Im so excited. Every harvest is like christmas.

Are you goinf ro defoilate? I usually do at day 22 and day 42. This way i dont usually have to do 2 chops for 1 plant.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. #38 Jax69, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Little clone has come a LONG WAY! This little bitch is tough!! It has new healthy growth all over... the whole plant looks great... I figured 2 more weeks and I will consider flowering it. I cut 2 more right before I flipped the main plant...both just really starting to root. Will keep clone updates here !!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. What should be defoliated? Never gotten this far!! Yeah...ur buds are PHAT bro.. looks lovely!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Defoilation in my eyes gets me more bud, not everyone does it but i use it mostly for better air flow between the plant. Wherever it looks cluttered i snip. Dont do a lot though. Just the major spots

Growweedeasy.com has a great read and instruction on defoiliation for better bud growth

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1