Bag seed grow/ First time

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by taffe13, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Hey, so I've been using this forum a lot to get some great advice and I'm here again lol. I have 3 plants going on water every 2-3 days or when the soil is dry. I started using nuts dec.20 FF. && so far so good ( w/ a few glitches ) but now one of my plants are growing and one leaf is touch the side of the pot. Due to my rookie mistakes in the beginning and planting so many seeds in one pot. During the transfer process i left one seedling in the pot, but didn't realize how close it was to the sides once the plant started to grow out. So I'd like some advice on support sticks or training methods if I'm not mistaken. All advice is welcome. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Did this in 3x4 tent w 605w LED (cree cobs, platinum, n ledgle) pulled bout 19 Oz's outta that baby. 490 cfm exhaust.. What are using for light dude? Screenshot_2018-01-08-13-15-37.png received_10211450789918840.jpeg

3. BTW the seedling close to side is not a huge deal. Looks like you'll need to transfer again. I'd suggest n 8 gal Gardenmate felt pot w handles. ORRR jus as good. A reusable blue Walmart shopping tote. They're great for growing in. Ur gna need lot more light come bloom. Time dude. Get a mars 300 for like 80$ CFLs jus will not flower a cannabis plant well

• Like Like x 1
  4. Otherwise it's looking great. But when u flip to 1212 you'll need more, better light

• Like Like x 1
  5. Surprisingly, cannabis can go for quite a while without water with little to no harm to the plant. The reason people make sure the dirt is completely dry before watering is to promote root growth. If the plants are watered too often, the roots do not grow as vigorously in search for water. However, when you let the dirt dry out, the roots grow deeper and wider in search of water.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Not sure what you are asking but are you concerned about your plant being off centered? If so, there is nothing to worry about! Some growers purposely plant them on the side so they can LST them across the pot.

I am fairly new to growing but for my LST I just drilled holes around my pot and stuck string through them.

Here is a pic
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Basically what I'm asking

8. Lol not a dude, but I'm using a couple of cfls I'm saving up for a mars. I definitely know I need more light man I say it everyday. I'm getting there

9. Yeah thanks a lot I definitely know I'm going to be needing wayyy more light soon. It's ironic you said mars cause I was looking on amazon and im currently saving up to buy one this Saturday for my bday.

10. Yup. N over watering is actually achieved thru TOO MANY waterings. Not too much water at once

11. There's a technique an old hippy grower taught me. Droughting em.. Deprive s much water as possible n they grow like bamboo

12. Said Mrs cxuz their cheapest for best quality lol. Talk to @smokesara head sales at Mars. Shell hook you up

13. Its all about the white tech cobs now tho dawg!

14. Sorry darlin' lol

15. Are u using cal mag or tap water? Cu I'd ur using RO water. Need to supplement CaMg