Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bag Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OzTokin, May 24, 2011.

1. What do you prefer when buying weed, when your dealer burns a piece of the bag to fit around the weed or just straight up bud in the bag itself?

2. I would think most people would like the bag itself.

3. I'm good with bud in bag. No need for the extra step. But if there is no way to seal the bag or tie it, I don't mind the burn bags.

4. #4 OzTokin, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True, but buying a g is more descreet and easy when its a little bag instead of such a waste of ziplock.

5. The bag itself is good if you haven't already checked it out. You gotta be able to look at it well to know the deal is legit. If I already know, then it makes no difference

6. Yeah either or really works, Depends on what youre buying. I dont like buying a quarter stuffed in a cigarette wrapper but if its just a gram i prefer it. Just less baggage in my pocket.

7. Luckily for me, my brother is my dealer, so it gets delivered to me in a glass jar, and then goes straight to a glass jar.

If I were to buy from other guys, in small quantities, I'd like jewelery bags the most, I guess. They're small, and they're discreet.