Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bag of purple haze for 73.76

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420DongIt, Nov 2, 2014.

1. #1 420DongIt, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    My mate said he could get me a " bag " of " purple haze " for 73.76 dollar, dont know how much that is, and im not 100% sure it  will acutally be purple haze, but anyway is that a good price,( i live in scandinavia) I think he ment about as much as in the pictures, only different type of weed.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Johnny Blazed, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    hard to tell but that looks like about a quarter(7 grams) id say you got a damn good deal if it is

3. Yeah, an oz for 73 dollars is good.

4. you mean fanfuckingtastic

5. The top pic has about 4x more bud than the bottom one, tf is your friend talking about?

6. who charges $73.76 for weed?! most dealers just go in increments of $5.00... but that's still a good amount for $70-75

7. Its 500 kr, which is the valuta here

8. those are google pics, lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414985331.352195.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414985362.969845.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you still buy from him, you're dumb as hell

11. Know they are Google pics, used them as an example of the bag size(s) he ment

12. He showed me about The size of the bags with his hands, and the pics where around the size