Badwolfs new set up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by badwolf87, Nov 25, 2012.

1. hey guys this is my first post here or on any other grow sites for that matter thought i might come and share what i have done over the last 15 days.
    ( this is my first grow in a while tried about 3 years ago but had to get rid of the plant due to me moving)

Ok so i started off with 12 bag seeds that i started off in a egg carton on my window sill that i planted on Oct 28th then i got myself a 1.4x1.4x2mtr mylar grow tent, 400w MH light (on timer set to 18/6) and started transplanting on the 11th of Nov, 6 into rockwool cubes and 6 into pots with potting mix as i didnt have the cash for a proper growth medium for all 6 and wanted to test out the rockwool as i had never used it before ($200 tent sent me broke) and all this time i had been using carp fertiliser as its really easy on new seedling. but then they started turning yellow and looking sick so i dicided i need to bump up there nutrient.
    21th Nov i started using a nutrient called rapid platinum NPK 17.5 9.2 26.5 cost me $25 for part A and part B 1ltr bottles
    Then i got myself a 80ltr plastic bin to use a a reservoir, some 13mm pipe and the smaller drip lines and connected it all up with a timer now i have a set up that is self watering

Things im doing today are buying a Ph meter (as the one i got is shit and is only a ball park figure) changing the water and possibly buying a hood for my light but we will see how the money goes

cheers guys ill post some photos when i get back
    BW