Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Badkats choclate bar recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tombster, Mar 16, 2016.

1. hello all .i have seen badkat post pictures, and speakign of a hashy bar. i am trying to find the recipe, and i am having no luck. i have tried searching the fourms, and find noting. if any one knows the recipe, or can guide me what to search for, i would appreciate it. i am trying ot make chocolate bars like a hershey bar. thansk again.

2. The first page of her thread has the basic recipe for the hash oil..
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    5 grams hash, kief, fine ground high grade bud.. Decarb 40 min at 220 degrees covered..
    2.5 teaspoons coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin liquid, powder or granules
    combine and heat covered 20 minutes then freeze.. 3 additional heat and freezes will put the finish on your canna oil.. Makes about 30 doses or 30 size (0) caps.. I usually cap the stuff as it's way potent and 2 caps, brownies, chocolates will have your guests on the floor puking their guts out and not having fun..
    [​IMG]

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Making the oil is most of the work.. Once that's done just melt chocolate in a double boiler and add your canna oil.. Let the chocolate cool and cut into about 30 sections..

BNW

• Like Like x 1