Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. badkittysmiles, i've just gotta say. i made the chocolate covered peanut butter cannabombs today with all my vaped bud, and it worked out sooooo good. i thank you for this recipe, and will use it til the day i die.

2. you.are.my.fucking.HERO

3. This shit is so fucking cool!!!!

Although I probably don't have the conviction to ever do this myself

4. #484 nordleportal, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    Firstly, a huge thank you to Kat for producing gold. I for one will be buying your cookbook whenever it becomes available.
    Secondly, I stumbled upon THIS LINK around the same time that I found the awesome citric acid extraction and thought that I'd be morally remiss not to share it. I know that I'm not the only one that wants to make Pot Rocks for nostalgia or Pixie Sticks...wit' weed in 'em!
    If anyone (Read: Kat) wants to let me know if there is a problem with using the citric extract in place (or addition) for these recipes, I'd be further in your debt. Enjoy!

Perhaps for the Pixie Sticks, mixing in hash/herb with the blended fruit/dextrose/citric instead of using pre made crystals?

5. BadKittySmiles,

Are you able to process the herb and oil for longer for your Canna Oil recipe or is 45 minutes each heating the optimum? Thanks.

6. #486 drhell2pay, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
    On the last stages now of making this oil. I made half of my pound with the Rick Simpson method (using everclear) and half using your method.

Used the soy lecithin and coconut/olive and hempseed oil as my combination. Thank you so much for doing this. I can't wait to see the results. Just have to freeze the oil now.

P.S. What is the purpose of the last freeze (sorry if this has been answered already, I haven't made it through the entire thread yet).

7. I have no idea, but I did it and the oil is crazy good!

8. Some oils you freeze to get the water separated if there is any...but I don't see how this would have water...so I'm a bit confused as to why. I'm sure there is a very good reason she does it, I just don't know what it is :)

9. Freezing destroys cell walls. The purpose of the freeze is to aid in further breaking down the glandular material, improving systemic bio-availability. Think of what happens when you freeze and thaw food (say, a banana).

10. Makes sense, thank you.

11. For anyone that has made or attempted to make BadKittySmiles candy or any candy using oil, can I use canola oil instead of coconut oil?
    Also, how would you form the candy with your hands? How long after it has cooled down? I'm not trying to accidentally try and form it when it's to hot

12. Coconut oil solidifies at room temperature making the oil more thick. It also makes the oil easier to digest and absorb (I'm paraphrasing what Bad Kitty has told me on my own thread) she can correct me if it's not exactly right, but I'm pretty sure it is. Why not get some coconut oil?

13. Well a little bottle of it in my area is $12 so if I can use some canola oil which I already have then that would save me the money

14. any truth behind freezing weed before decarbing? or is this only for trim that has not dried 100%?

15. hey engneer, instead of being childish you can follow all of badkat's posts here: Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

I'm hoping to improve my ability to make these receipes... and internet forums that are not locked are exactly for the purpose of discussion... your personal agenda is really of no importance.

16. I'm thinking of making some edibles (cookies) with cannabutter. I don't want to start a new thread and i hoped someone could answer a few of my questions before i get started. My question is could I make 20 cookies out of 7 grams (0.35 per cookie)? If I did, should I decarb and/or use soy lecithin to increase potency?

17. Should be some good cookies, cook it up and see for yourself. And if you dont decarb or use soy lechitin, then i would recomend adding much, much more bud, maybe aim for 0.75g-1g per cookie.

So, personal preference. I am the kinda guy that likes getting high off edibles, especially when the dose is 0.35g of weed. If you got lots to waste and don't mind the dissapointment of inert brownies then go ahead and skip those 2 steps :rolleyes:

18. bazinga !

19. [quote name='"StickEnugzz"']

bazinga ![/quote]

Ah! Why didn't I think of that! Instead I went with a stupid smiley. Stupid sheldon, stupid.

20. Another Doctor! Hello Sheldon.