Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Does anyone have a link to the Canna Oil recipe in this thread please? I had a link a while back but just doesn't seem to be linking back. Thanks.

2. The 1st page covers the basic oil if I recall.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes

5 grams decarbed Kief or Hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    <-- Making and taking this stuff for many years now.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thank you BNW

• Like Like x 3
  4. Anybody test these to see how many MG are in each pill?

Anybody in Michigan sell these pills?

5. Going by the weights and generally accepted values for Kief-Hash a full (0) capsule is around 80-85mg

You won't find anything of this strength or quality being sold anyplace.
    Make them yourself.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. A friend gave his friend one of my capsules. They complained cause it was too potent. Ya can't win for losin'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah well I can’t make them so that’s not an option

And if nobody slid selling them then that’s a great business opportunity for somebody

8. my problem is the opposite

nothing works for me

I took a whole gram of rick Simpson oil which was 542 mg and I felt barely anything

it sucks because when I started 5-10 mg would wreck me

I would be on the couch for 8 hours

a tornado wouldn’t wake me up (I’m dead serious)

but now 542 mg does barely anything

sucks so bad

9. I have that same problem. It infuriates me bc like you, I used to get off on edibles.
    The other day I filled a capsule with RSO and wrapped that around a piece of cheese. BNW says you have to have fat in your stomach to get edibles to work. I'm assuming it worked bc I took it in my bed so I could fall asleep and I woke up 6 hours later.

10. You know when I started I wouldn't pay attention to what I ate.

But Over the last few Months I have been taking Edibles on an Empty Stomach thinking that would be better and hit harder.

I won't even drink water before I take Edibles.

You think that is the problem?

Not taking Fat with the Edible?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, I do think it makes a big difference. I have tried it all ways. I have tried it on an empty stomach with no results whatsoever. I've tried it with a little bit of food. No results.

The last time I tried RSO, I did what I told you. I wrapped it around a piece of cheese and that was all I had in my stomach. Oh and a spoonful of peanut butter. When I woke up 6 hours later, I did still feel a little stoned.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Its a shame none of the photos work in the first hash oil receipe with lecithin as thats the tutorial I wanted to follow haha. Thats okay dont need the pics bit they definitely help! Strange though, anyone know why pics work in nost of tuts in this threat but not thale particular hash oil one ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Check the pinned threat: Hallucinating hash caps for hemp heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  15. I work in much the same way and use BadKats recipe.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Most of the links have been broken over time whenever GC has rolled out a new format and she is no longer around to fix them. Many of the pictures are posted through GC but some are third party like Photobucket, etc, and are no longer available or broken links. The 3rd party pics were good because you didn't have to join the forum to see them. I used them a lot but it was a real pain to replace them. :bang:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oh yep that makes sense !
    Haha its definitely handy having the pics there when your giving it a crack! Either way great info!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Excellent information. I’m new to this I look forward to try it.
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. This is one of the greatest threads ever to grace this forum and has helped so many.

Bad Kat was a pioneer in her field.

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1