Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Really glad to see everyone working together in here! In with another update from Kat & the BKCannaPharm!
    Drum roll, please....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(** From Kat's facebook page)

" Who's ready to come see me again on the big Edible Industry Panel, at the first ever HIGHTIMES Concentrate CUP, with Elise McDonough and a great crew on the night of the Awards Show?

Surprise!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(*Kat will be on stage on the Edible Industry panel at 6:30 on July 24th!)

"We'll be at the NOS center, dabbing it up at the Cup all next weekend.. come find us!"

[​IMG]

"To spread the good cheer, I've selected a few folks who have interacted on FB recently to send some of our oil recipe cards. Scroll down for the winners, send a message if you won, and Quinn and I will mail the cards out soon."...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (The electric scale-grinder combo in the photo has a great backstory... Kat and Quinn were spending some time at the VIP lounge while the last day of the SoCal Cup wound down to a close and the speakers were packing up to leave, Danny Danko had been carrying around and using that scale all week. He looked at Quinn and said, "The guy gave me a bag of these, I've been using this one since I got into town though and can't bring it on the plane with me... think you guys could use it?" It's become one of Kat's treasured mementos, she always keeps a small number of sentimental keepsakes close by, some from professionals she's worked with, some from patients, even some from viewers and members here at GrassCity, they sit right by her bed. It goes to show you never know when a simple gesture may mean a lot to someone, which is something we live by at the CannaPharm.)

[​IMG]

" We're still looking at houses this weekend and next week, it's a trying process. We've been close a few times, only to be cut out by surprise, by another tenant. If anyone else would like to let us borrow a vehicle to make the viewings easier for us (I still don't have a car here in CA yet), I'd appreciate it, FYI I've traded edibles for a week's use.
    A truck is fine if it's automatic. I drove a 20' Uhaul over 3,600 miles across the country this year comfortably, and without incident, although I'd prefer if you were insured either way. Non-household members who borrow vehicles are usually covered by most insurance plans.
    Anyhow, we'll be sending out all the winners from this and the last contest, once we've finished moving... so Michelle L****, Priscilla L****, David H****, if you'd like a recipe card, send a message with a mailing address that you'd like us to use. I'll pick a lucky person at random and send them a pack of BeeLine hemp wick, too. "...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

" Thanks to E. (& M.), and to the Y.C.C. for visiting over the last few weeks, and for helping us share some much needed meds with the locals and our traveling guests. We're very lucky that there are sometimes a few kindred spirit growers, who pop up when you least expect them and need them most.

Hope you've all been taking care of each other, and that you're doing your best to beat the heat! See you soon... - Kat
    | Founder - Author at BadKatsCannaPharm.com "

And a few more pics from the last month!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope a few of you will be able to make the trip to see her speak again at the HIGHTIMES Concentrates Cup, on July 24th!

Kat has spent time hanging with more than a few GC members past and present at HT's events who she's cultivated lasting friendships with on several occasions, it's always a lot of fun, tickets are affordable and pay for themselves with all the free dabs in the first few hours if your tolerance is high enough, so come on down.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Thank you, BKS. Your tutorials have been life changing!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3763 mrclmind, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Here is my first attempt at the edible concentrate from Kat. Looks darker than a cup of espresso, I used MCT Oil. Looking forward to trying it out!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Enjoy!! Let us know how it work's!

Careful, I needed a guinea pig for my oil so my buddies wife tried a tblspn. She was fucked up for 2 days lol. She had a low tolerance and I simmered it for 36 hrs.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. ...

• Like Like x 1

6. Ha! Yes, I can imagine. We'll start with one drop and go up from there. I made the mistake I've made many times before and licked my finger. It definitely packs a punch. I need to put up a sign in my workspace that says "Don't lick your fingers"

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah, VERY intense. For me, it's 5 drops and I'm very comfortably medicated but functional. My partner who uses larger doses daily for insomnia took two caps and was out for about 12 hours (I warned him). Now he's trying 1/4 of that dose.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does Bad Kitty ever watch this thread still
    Just wondering

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't know, she's a busy girl, I checked out her web site, she's got alot going on.

I think she was raised up here in Maine, (Portland). I can't help but wonder if we may have crossed paths in the hazy past lol.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. She still checks it from time to time and replies in a day or two if a question is posed..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  11. Listen folks new to this thread was recommended by another user in another forum. I have a question. Recently mom was diagnosed with bone and breast cancer and an aggressive treatment of radiation and chemo and surgery are needed. Can anyone help me with strains best to combat the I'll affects of all these treatments

New Grower Day 1

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Brass
    GRGreen619 needed help I sent him here maybe Bad Kitty will see

• Like Like x 1
  13. @GRGREEN619
    Granny Storm Crow's Medical Marijuana Research List January 2016 – Beyond Chronic
    Here is grannys general list of strains and the various uses of.. As far as alleviating the side effects of the various treatments I've found most strains do provide relief.. I don't grow enough of one strain most of the time so my hash caps are a blend of two or more and serve both my own needs as well as a couple of family members undergoing both radiation and chemo..
    BNW

• Like Like x 7
  14. #3775 DoobNewb, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Nvm figured it out.

15. I may have accidentally discovered (new to me) method of extraction. I was doing an ethanol extraction (with everclear) and had it set up in a double boiler after straining the plant material out. The jar of alcohol wash fell over into the boiling water and mixed together. The best I could come up with was to add the proper amount of coconut oil and see if the resins (which looked separated from the water and ethanol that had mixed together) would bind with the coconut oil. It worked (just had to separate the oil from the water/alcohol). I later tried the same with a small amount of weed (5 g) and used 91% isopropyl alcohol, added it to the boiling water until the alcohol and water had mixed well, then added coconut oil and it worked too. I know this is still just a basic alcohol wash, but this method gets me what I need without having to boil off all of the alcohol. I also wondered what those with more knowledge about this thought about this process. Thanks and have a great day.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Did you got any new update ? i mean any more experiment you conducted ? i only came here to reply to you....

17. I've made edibles before using Kats guide. Made coconut oil from ground bud then used that in cake recipe.

I'm looking at making a topical now and looking for some simple recipes. Couple of problems
    1) I cannot get ever clear or 90%+ alcohol.
    2) I do have access to ISO Alchol though

Can anyone link me to some good posts in the thread or others for making a topical using bud. Had a search but struggling to see the wood for the trees. I'm looking to use about 1oz of bud.

Thanks

18. Psams thread is very active and has good info on making topical
    Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  19. Ahh out of the frying pan ....180 page thread to 600!

I don't mind reading through threads 600 pages :bang:!

Thanks!