Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. For certain or specific recipes I've used 'clarified' beef oil, from hamburger, as well as bacon and pork oil extractions with good results. On a valentine's several years ago for instance, we had (among other things) rich, decadent Molten Lava Cakes made with smokey bacon canna oil... it's oddly heavenly. The contrast between the almost overwhelmingly sweet and smokey cake, and a delicate, barely-sweetened vanilla cream hash sauce, is incredible.

So you should be all set :)

2. #242 BadKittySmiles, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    - "'POT'tato Salad" -

[​IMG]

Quick, easy, and great when you're wishfully thinking it's summer, when spring has only just sprung...
    and one way to use up those leftover colored boiled eggs, if you haven't already :)

I make a home-made mayo, to use in addition to store-bought mayo. Making hash infused mayo
    is a great way to incorporate hash oil into a recipe where mayonnaise is required, but other oil sources
    are not. But in this case, adding canna or hash oil directly to a simple, and somewhat 'dry' potato salad, will
    not interfere with its consistency.

Just a Warning:

This is a delicious potato salad recipe.

I've used it for years both with, and without canna. Don't make the mistake of assuming that, where it's simple,
    that it's somehow an 'inferior' recipe. If you know you really like your potato salad, dose this accordingly,
    so you can chow down without inducing a coma!

You will need:

- 5 boiled diced medium-large potatoes

- 4 boiled eggs

- 1 cup mayonnaise, (or to desired consistency) **

- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper, or grains of paradise

- 1+ tsp salt, or salt to taste

- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped green or red onion, celery.. one, the other, or all three

- 2+ tsp Hash (or canna) oil, or dose as needed

- If using store-bought mayo, add 1 tsp powdered mustard

---

** To make your own Hash Mayonnaise:

- Just under 1 cup: Olive, Grapeseed, Avocado or Sunflower oil

- 1 pasteurized (quick-heated) egg yolk

- 1 tsp mustard powder

- 1/2 tsp salt

- 1/4 tsp white pepper

- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice

- 2 - 3 tsp Hash Oil

- 1/4 tsp lecithin (not needed if the hash oil was made using lecithin, but using more at
    this point can still aid in the blending and homogenization of the ingredients)

Simply blend all the above ingredients except half the oil, in a small blender. Add the remaining half cup of
    oil in roughly four to five additional 'portions', incorporating a little bit at a time, blending, and adding more, until
    finished.

- Making the salad... -

Cover in salted water, and boil your potatoes for 12 - 15 minutes. Potatoes vary, so test periodically
    with a fork for done-ness after the ten minute mark. Remove from heat and drain. You'll want to remove them
    while they are slightly firm and underdone; they will continue to cook and soften for several minutes after draining.
    You can optionally boil your potatoes with a Tbsp of lemon juice or vinegar, to keep them more intact and
    more firm, with a 'smoother' consistency. This can slightly extend your cooking time.

[​IMG]

I prefer to very quickly and briefly pan-sear my veggies in a very hot pan with a little butter. This is why my
    red onions are now somewhat pale. But it does make the flavor a little more rich, or full, and at the same time
    sanitizes the exterior of the veggies, if that's something you need to worry about.
    If you want them to be nice and crispy-crunchy (as though they were never cooked, at all) it takes
    less than 15-20 seconds of stirring in the hot pan to heat, and release an altered flavor from their edges,
    while still keeping them fresh and 'raw' within.

Sprinkle the salt and pepper, over your potatoes. Now, mix and toss all of your ingredients very well, in
    a large mixing bowl (I use a blend of store-bought and home made mayonnaise).

[​IMG]

This is when you'll add your canna oil, if you aren't using a hash mayonnaise.. try to drizzle it in a spiral
    evenly along the surface of the salad. Now, blend from the base, motioning upward, being sure to catch all
    the edges of your mixing bowl.
    Mix very well, don't forget any spots.. You don't want to pass out from just a small dose, and then feel only
    a mild buzz, from another. This is also why you wait until now, to mix in your oil; if added directly to the 'dry'
    ingredients, it can linger more on whichever ingredients it touched most, altering the dose/ratio. Blending it
    in while the salad is less dry, and more liquidy, ensures more even distribution of potency.

[​IMG]

Enjoy :)

3. thanks for the quick reply and i love potato salad (always beater the second day)

i was wondering if you have ever applied any Molecular Gastronomy techniques with canna (foams,gellys,asphreification etc)

and if you knew anything about gummy bears or jelly worms thought that those would be awesome at a low dose for people that aren't quite feeling yet. i have also just had a weird gummy craving for a while.

umm bloody marry gummy bears (first one of the top)

and then with MG remake a canna, celery flavored gummys. shaped like real celery and they with diffuse the oil (or possibly simple syrup) into your bloody marry. savory gummys?

4. #244 Magilla, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    By sifted hash do you mean hash thats broken up? I have brown Pollum thats chunks of solid hash, would that work for the caps?

Any way I could make it sifted somehow?

5. #245 Magilla, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    I can break it up to smallish chunks, do you think it would work?

6. Sifted hash is just hash that has been sifted through a screen or bubble bag in an ice bath. You can use other types of hash, but I think the sifted just tends to mix better.

Today I made up a small batch of about 6 hash caps. I used mostly qwiso hash and it worked just fine. I did have to stir it a little more than if I used sifted hash, but it was fine.

7. every time i come on to these forums, this is the first thread i check. the most incredible and amazing recipes ive ever seen

8. AMG will you be my wife so you can make me all these lovely treats each and every day?? :)

+rep

9. First I just wanna say thanks BK for making such a thorough and informative thread it's hands down the most informative and tasty looking edible thread I have had the pleasure of reading. I had a question about using Lechitin my father has prostate cancer and is using Rick Simpsons Healing Hemp Oil. Would using Lechitin in the hemp oil increase it's potency and be helpful way to help him get more out the oil. Soon I will be using the healing oil also in place of heavy doses of morphine =-) for my chronic pain would edibles or the healing oil be more effective for pain relief using an Indica strain?

10. Pufferz, lethicin is used for processing and making the cannibis more blended with the foods. It won't change the potency.

As for pain relief, I would suggest hitting strain libraries like leafly or others and find strains that help with pain. My experience seems to be that different strains help differing amounts with pain. Some help a lot, and some can actually make some types of pain a little worse.

11. Aww I'm in love !

12. This has definitely happened to me, it felt as though the ganj made the pain pulsate and more sensitive to the pain.

13. I am so glad I found this thread, you totally rock and I too wish you sold your products! I am such a loser in the kitchen since I became sick and there are no edible places nearby!

14. jesus christ it's like a guide for cooking up crack

15. This is so sick.

16. #256 kinggoku89, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly, every crackhead knows how to infuse cocaine into butter and oil to make delicious foods.

17. Hello everyone! :wave:

I'm so sorry I've been away the last.. well, the last month, just about. I've been managing
    some challenging health and financial issues, and just found out from my bank that I need to
    find a new place to live within the next two weeks or so. A bit stressful, to say the least!
    On top of everything else, and the main reason I've been away, is that my internet has been
    off since the first week of the month.. long story short, the providers in the area are difficult to
    switch between.

But I'm back, for now at least.. you guys were on my mind quite a lot :) I'll be updating
    more regularly again, and replying to the messages I've missed shortly... thanks for being patient
    with me :D

A quick little assortment of the first batch of photos I pulled from my camera, right after I 'disappeared'.
    I've got another five or six folders just like it, to sort through. :rolleyes:

-GuacaCannaMole-

[​IMG]

A few '-Hashy Bars-'... pictured; one w/ almonds or pecans, and one regular.

[​IMG]

The water pipes in the background were a gift from a friend.. I was given a pretty decent pipe
    from a close acquaintance, but apparently it wasn't the pipe she ordered from chunky.
    Eventually she and the shop both forgot about it, and at least a year later she called and asked if
    they happened to remember her. Sure enough they did, they were apologetic and basically asked
    what she wanted as compensation. She told me "whatever they send, is yours". Long story
    short, I ended up with that strange zong-esque bong, stands about 26", and a 24 inch double
    perc with a diffused carbon-filter stem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Hash Truffles-

[​IMG]

-'Green Apple' Canna Gummie Bar-

[​IMG]

-Peanut Butter Hashy Fudge Bites-

[​IMG]

-Hash Infused Basil Alfredo-

[​IMG]

Pre-cut/shaped -'Green Apple' Canna Gummies-

[​IMG]

Truffles in the making...
    [​IMG]

18. i want all of those!

sorry to hear about the health and financial issues.

im telling you BKS make a book and sell it!

19. Hey pigpen :) It's funny you mention it, in my downtime I've begun putting a few things author-wise in the works, for the moment I'm a little torn between the different publishing/publication options and privacy issues, but there are definitely a few good, viable ways to get out hard copies versus digital, without (at least immediately) giving up much if any privacy. Yes I spent the better part of my health and financial stability contributing to the medical community privately, and I spent a lot of time spoiling people when I was younger. In recent years as I've hit hard times, well.. it's kind of a bummer how infrequently you hear from your old crowd, or the people you've helped in the past, when you're in a tight spot yourself.

But it's not all bad, just a little sudden, and I've got plenty to be grateful for like the friends I've kept close, and everything good I've got going for me. And I think I've got everything sorted now, so I can be around the boards here a bit more often like I was. :D

20. Good!

we need more amazing things to look at!

im making one of your recipes soon, ill post the results here when i do.