Baddest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'General' started by New Yorks Finest, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Vandalism and theft, squared upto my dad, smashed church windows. One thing that really sticks with me as feeling like low life scum is spitting in someones face in a rage. I was a young and angry person, I'm nothing like that now so please don't judge me on my past :).

2. #22 Lilpaypay24, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Brought a ferel cat home, kept him outside and said he just showed up. Named him franklin. He smelled like shit he had a missing tooth and a snaggle tooth but I really wanted a cat. Turns out all he wanted was the food I was giving him and he became very territorial and defensive. Then my mom wanted to bring him inside and keep him in my room even tho we had two girl cats. I realized it was a recipe for a disaster and knew I done fucked up. So I made a box with catnip and a note that said "are you my mommy? Someone said I would find you here. Merry Christmas! Love franklin (frankie)." And dropped him off on a random door step in the middle of the night. I drove by for two days and he was still there. The Third day he was gone so hopefully someone more able to took care of him. But yeah. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="Lilpaypay24" post="19396082" timestamp="1390538561"]Brought a ferel cat home, kept him outside and said he just showed up. Named him franklin. He smelled like shit he had a missing tooth and a snaggle tooth but I really wanted a cat. Turns out all he wanted was the food I was giving him and he became very territorial and defensive. Then my mom wanted to bring him inside and keep him in my room even tho we had two girl cats. I realized it was a recipe for a disaster and knew I done fucked up. So I made a box with catnip and a note that said "are you my mommy? Someone said I would find you here. Merry Christmas! Love franklin (frankie)." And dropped him off on a random door step in the middle of the night. I drove by for two days and he was still there. The Third day he was gone so hopefully someone more able to took care of him. But yeah. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]How come the cat didnt run away?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="chongncheech" post="19396234" timestamp="1390540158"]How come the cat didnt run away?Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] he was there for probably 3-4 days. I fed him the first day, then found out my sister was sneaking him food. And milk was a horrible idea. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I threw rocks at a car dealership from the top of a building when i was in grade 10. I was quite the dumbass in my teen years. Oh and i also stole a shitload of candy from dollarama everyday after school with my friend D'Andre. Good times. 

6. Egged the biggest prosecuting attorneys house in the city I lived in. Well turns out my friend left the bag with the receipt in it and they looked at the video camera from the grocery store and we got jewed. For some reason it made like national news for such a stupid thing. I guess it was just a classic story that a bunch of teens got caught by their own stupidity.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. #27 foxforcefive, Jan 24, 2014
    One time I nearly got sued for identity theft and harassment because I made a fake website for my high school secretary that called her a cunt and all this crazy shit. She dropped the charges though. I still can't remember why I took the time to make that website, I guess I was just a dumb kid.

Another time when I was 16 I went to my grandma's golf community, got really drunk with my cousin and my friend, and we jacked someone else's golf cart at like 1am and accidentally drove it into the lake. My family had to pay for it and I got SOOOOOOO fucked. How I got caught's an even funnier story...

8. #28 TakeAHit04, Jan 24, 2014
    Worst thing I've ever done was when I was 15-16, I got caught driving my moms car without a license or a permit. I got the car towed and impounded for a month, had to go to court to get a hearing, and had to pay for the ticket, court, and the impound lot to get the car out. 30 days in a car impound is not fun and that alone cost a little over $1,000 just to get the car out. The day of my court, the judge found out that I got a ticket way before this happened for riding on a train without buying a ticket, but he already saw what I was in for and gave me a break and only gave me the minimum amount due. Needless to say I've stopped doing bad things after that. 

9. #29 George108, Jan 24, 2014
    I would never leave my bag unattended at school BECAUSE i have weed in the bag. I watch my weed closely

The baddest thing i've ever done was spit on someone

10. I do not believe I am legally able to share that story at this time. :cool:

Thats not bad. Thats humane. I've had to do it for rabbits my dog found in their burrow. Pissed me off. Cruelty would be tossing them into the woods to let them die.
     What gets me is all the "Animal lovers" that would have done that, or just cried and held their little paw or some shit. Fuck that. I'd let a human suffer before I would an animal. Besides..what happens after we go is unknown. Did you eat them? Rabbit veal is delic....

12. [quote name="fearjar" post="19397968" timestamp="1390575630"]Thats not bad. Thats humane. I've had to do it for rabbits my dog found in their burrow. Pissed me off. Cruelty would be tossing them into the woods to let them die. What gets me is all the "Animal lovers" that would have done that, or just cried and held their little paw or some shit. Fuck that. I'd let a human suffer before I would an animal. Besides..what happens after we go is unknown. Did you eat them? Rabbit veal is delic....[/quote]no I didnt eat them haha I have eatten rabbit before though and it was pretty good so is deer... but yea racoons are vicious little fuckers. and yea you're very right I would let a human suffer over an animal but yea no holding their paw hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #33 Sahid, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Spray painted a giant black dick on a french school, police came to my door the next day and i had spray paint on my face lol, still didnt get caught. Also, i scratched multiple dicks onto a marcedes with a rock and the whole passenger door was scratched the fuck up.