Baddddd boy bad

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gumby, Nov 21, 2002.

1. ohhh that's a hard one!!....but by the pic i'd say a Tomato plant...lol.....Peace out...Sid

2. In the natural world of plants, as the sun rises, and the dew is still in the air, birds start thier morning singing. the frequency of which has been showed to open the stomata of the plants, allowing them to absorb the nutrient laden dew, and thus grow faster, larger and stronger.

BUT thanks to our great master Monsanto (creator of the widely used asparteme.. the silent killer of millions, if you like more info on this a simple search for the dangers of aspartame can be summoned up on any search engine and is certianly a highly reccomended investigation for you or your relitaves well being)... i shutter at the soud of thier name... also of pcbs, which has been widely used as an insecticide and pesticide, not to mention the chemmie laden air (carnicom.com). bird populations(amongst thousands of other species) is certianly way lower than the norm. thus lower amounts equals less of the frequencies they produce... yet another man made imbalance of the circle of life... what can i say except ... thank you.

so music...not that fucking tupac shit...i said music
    m-u-s-i-c. as in soft, closely matched to that of chirping birds, played at the correct time of the day, which if simulating nature would be soon after the light goes on..
    can be benificial, provided the correct nutrient solution(naturally organic) is applied when the stomatas enlarge, otherwise they may become dehydrated quickly, or perhaps absorb unwanted materials... use this method sparingly, perhaps talking to your plants is a better alternative for the time being.

as always,
    Sui Juris