Badback glass straight tube with gridded dome

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by qu0mist, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #1 qu0mist, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    Badback glass stemless gridded dome straight tube with marble.

I am using a vaporizer to take hits with.

New Milkshots:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyx64fxLuc"]YouTube- Badback glass stemless gridded dome straight tube milk shot[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3S1PpHkls4"]YouTube- Badback glass stemless gridded dome straight tube closeup milk shot[/ame]

Skim milk shot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZzjRVqkEiU]YouTube - Badback glass stemless gridded dome straight tube with marble and Woodeez vaporizer[/ame]

EDIT 1:

I added more pictures, changed the title, and added some more information to prevent further confusion.

EDIT 2:

Added some real milk shots.

Attached Files:

2. damn thats nice.
    im jealous :p

3. id rather just have a bong and a lighter...this looks kinda dumb....but owell its dope!

4. Thanks for missing the point. That is a vaporizer I'm using with the bong.

But since you think it's dumb and then praise it in the same sentence, you don't seem to know the difference between here and there. My voice of concern is urging for you to seek the help you need, which is available only outside of this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

5. nice piece and me i was confused when i first seen that on the bong too since i never seen a connection to a bong like that before..so dont get your pantys tied in a knot over something someone didnt know.

6. Thanks for the comments.

And you seem to be getting all worked up over my response if you're bringing so much attention to it. You should be hanging that satin pair to dry.

7. the vid didnt really show off the bongs milking ability

but it looks nice. i have a bbg showerhead

8. very nice, love badback's style. i wish he would switch up his color combinations a bit though. no big deal

9. I'll take a closer up milkshot with a more powerful vaporizer later. How is the showerhead? Those are the next types of pieces I have on my list to obtain.

I know what you mean. I wish I could have this piece with some blues and reds.

10. very nice looking, can we at least get a milk vid?

11. Nice man!! I got an Evolutions vape that I hook up to my Wicked Sands/Luke Wilson bubbler or if I want to get really 'medicated', I'll hook it up to my Hops AC and hit through my Toro. Adding a bong to a vape makes for an incredible stoney feeling. I love it and I'm glad to see someone else is taking advantage of this somewhat new but yet unknown stoner ingenuity. :D

Enjoy bro!

P.S. You ain't gotta be hasty with that dude bro. He's just jealous that he can't have the luxury of that. LoL J/Kidding :smoke:

12. Great piece man, love my bbg tube. Friends been wantin to buy one for like 2 weeks now but he hasn't put up any new items on etsy :(

13. The Evolutions vape is sick! I've always wanted to hit one since it compensates for how hard your hit. I use the DBV for my whip vape. Here's a vid I took of it awhile ago with my SB Bubbler:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N-GM2k_BBU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Yea, I've been stalking his etsy page to see if he ever makes more beakers or showerhead stuff.

14. #14 jabroni, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    no need to be an ass because people don't understand your setup.

There's really no need for name-calling, people. -JD

15. #15 qu0mist, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    Not understanding it and calling it dumb are two different things. Attitude gets returned with attitude. Ass.

There's really no need for name-calling, people. -JD

16. It was pretty obvious he didn't understand it, but fair enough. Since we are playing that way, not really sure why you need to put a vape through a bong, unless of course the vapors alone are too harsh for your vagina. But whatever floats your boat.

17. I'll have to spell it out in layman's terms now:

"If you don't understand. Ask nicely."

And why do you use a bong for smoking? It's the same reason for vaporizing. You want any more information? Google it yourself if that isn't too hard for you.

18. The guy called it Dope. Obviously he was complimenting your set up, just as obvious was him calling it dumb out of a lack of understanding. No reason to get all condescending like a jerk.

I use a bong, and a vaporizer, but not together because it seems like overkill.

19. So why don't you go try using them together instead of wasting your time complaining here because you felt I was too mean.

20. Because Vapor is perfectly smooth for me. Obviously you can't handle it.