badass water bong

Discussion in 'General' started by darkfire, Aug 9, 2009.

1. #1 darkfire, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    My newest creation is one of the smoothest hitting bongs ive ever made, we call it "slimjim" due to the fact it has a slim jim logo on the side of it.
    The main chamber is a repurposed insulated thermos. in the side where the handle used to attatch a 1/4 inch hole was drilled for a length of pipe to be fitted to hit from. in the top where the drink spout went has been cleared out and a much longer length of hose is run through it and coiled at the bottom of the chamber. the end of the hose at the bottom of the chamber has been sealed off and in place of the standard 1 big hole for water bongs i used hundreds of tiny holes melted into the plastic hose with a hot needle (no it dosent taste bad or like anything remotely resembling that of plastic). this bong albeit a bit large is amazing to say the least, you cant even tell youve hit it untill youre lungs are full and all of a sudden your high as hell, the hit from this thing is like using a badass ice bong or something.

Attached Files:

2. pics or it didn't happen, but i just looked at the link in your sig and that one was pretty cool.

3. the pics are coming my camera was dead so its chartging atm id say in like 30 mins theyll be up

4. Good going. Looks pretty good

5. thanks glad you like it, i may post a video of it in action some time later

6. Cool creation, but I've never been a fan of bongs that kept you from seeing your hit.