Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Badass new bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smoke_the_dank, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Here is a new bong I got... still nameless but it hits like an absolute beast! its almost 3 feet tall and inside out... this shit makes me STUPID! Fuck yea!
    tell me what you think...

Attached Files:

2. I....Love....That....BONG!! That is a damn fine piece of artwork right there man. Hope it suits you best. And that looks like a good amount of weed there to put it to good use. Toke up! :D

3. Hell yeah bro, its all just to smoke, Im not sellin any of it... Im so ripped! good times

4. Dude, Yetti sounds good, I think thats what I'll name it, thanks!
    Its 3 Oz's 2 of White Widow X Donkey Dick and 1 thats Northern lights X TrainWreck

once again, Im so fuckin ripped... its like a whole different level when i hit this bong. :smoking:

5. fuck yeah :D nice bong there dude. i bought myself a new one thats 2feet+ tall, black with a green/yellow/red bob marley picture on the front. ill post pics soon :) toke it all up my son :D

6. Man that bong is so damn nice, i can imagine hitting it now..*snaps back from drooling daydream*..i am very jealous of your bong! and your ganja!

7. Damnit dude, when are you coming up to WA and smoking with me? I need to try some of that bud. Never had any of those strains. They'll probably make me fucking retarded though.

But I think I'm gonna move to OR and get a medical card so I can grow.

8. all i can say is... I WISH I HAD THAT!:smoke:

9. OOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP! rofl i've tryed northern lights and good god thats some great bud got me sooooo faded i just got some really dank shit thats grown in fish poop u should see the hairs on this bud i have that weighs 5g's its orgasmic hehe :hippie:

10. Nice. One of my friends has a 4 footer... wow. 2 hits from that and I'm crawling up onto the bed from the floor. Very nice bong.

11. grown in fish poop i havent heard that one.......sweet fuckin bong man how much that cost ya.........looks like some good greens too........ :smoke: :smoke: ..............

12. It cost about 200 with a bag and a little inside out pipe. I love it, ive been straight retarded since I bought it :smoking:

13. its a nice bong.. but damn! where did you get all that weed.. its looks so.. beutiful. *tear drop*

14. lol, thanks! I got it the same way as most do, hard work.
    peace

15. damn you smoke...(changes pants)

that is one beautiful bong. and i agree with whoopsiedaisy, Yeti sounds like a good name. have fun with all that herb. i bet that'll last you a long time too cause that bong must rip like crazy...

enjoy yourself man...

16. Right on, thanks man! Im having the best time, I just took 3 hydrocodone and im just rippen the hell out of the bong... so im doing pretty damn good :smoking: :D

17. wow hot diggity dog......................

thats one crazy ass bong@!!!!

and only for 200?! you lucky bastard

18. that looks a killer bong....and looks like alot of green to go with it

19. ns wow 200 for that bong dam u people in oregon "Such A Green place"

20. I LOVE oregon! its the greatest!