Badass Homemade Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BackwoodsStoner, Jan 1, 2014.

1. How's it look to yall?

Attached Files:

2. i knew about this before it was posted on here XD

3. Looks nice and not healthy, mmmmSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. looks sick man, if not a bit ghetto. what's it made of?

5. You expected smoking to be healthy?

6.  no, thats why i vape. but when i do smoke, i prefer not to get alzheimers from smoking metal

7. Tin foil is different than that, foil vaporizes at a lower temp than metal

8. either way, smoking from any metal is gross, just taste like shit. but i guess its fine every now and then if you dont have a piece, but i wouldnt go out of my way to make a metal pipe thatd i'd be using everyday. just buy a small glass spoon for like $5

9. Pipe fittings and the bowl is so big flame rarely hits it haha it cherrys really good too

10. Dark!

Nah man, looks pretty cool. Does it have carb or is the bowl big enough to clear fine without it?

Several types of metal are safe to smoke from, brass, steel, titanium, etc. Although smoke in metal pipes typically tastes different than in glass pipes. Just stay away from copper, foil, any softer metals, and of course plastic!

I have store bought pieces and use them most of the time, but homemade stuff is still fun to make. Plus it's cool to get ripped using something you built yourself :smoke: