Badass Homemade Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Yaysatan101, Sep 13, 2009.

1. What's up tonight GC?

Check out the homemade bong I've been working on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kind of ironic that I have a bong but no bud... Once I get some I'll try to make a milk video.

2. Tight set up!!! The straws are really cool when you look thru the down tube lol trippy shit

3. are the straws a perc? That's a badass bong man +rep :hello:

4. seal up the holenear the slide more somehow

5. Yeah the straws are a perc :D completely watertight I really wish I had some bud to test it out.

6. And add a thing to hold ice

7. Which hole? For the stem?

And an ice catcher would be badass but I'd have to make it taller to add one in.

8. An ice catcher would be pretty sweet, all the homemade bongs I have made have been glass but plastic is SO much easy to work with

9. If I had the tools to work with glass I totally would. Plastic is easier but I think a homemade glass bong or pipe would be more satisfying.

10. I have an entire corner of my shop set aside for my glass working tools and I dont even consider myself a glass person lol I cant blow glass for shit

11. One day I gotta learn... I'm just starting out. Taking a glass class and I just learned to score/tap and acid etch :cool:

12. I learned by going to wal mart and buying a Hyde Glass Cutter for $2.50..BIG mistake lol I had vase after vase explode in my face and then I tried to make a bong out of a 151 bottle and that motherfucker embedded glass into my safety goggles! Then I learned to turn down the heat and everything was gravy after that. I cant do the complex colors and shapes but I can pretty much turn any bottle into a bong lol some of my homemade hits better than any roor I have owned so ha :hello:

13. That is fucking awesome!!!