Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bkadoctaj, Jan 20, 2009.

1. For as many strings of words there are to describe terrible government, there are strings of words to describe good governance. If government can be opposed in actuality, it can be supported in spirit. If a governing force can lead in words, a person can obey in silence. If a person govern through example, people will respond by contradiction. To be happy in politics is to be certain at home. To be certain at home is to be on the brink of personal peril. To threaten nature with domination, is to submit to eternity.

No, I'm not high.

2. A person that builds his empire on the people, builds his empire on mud.

3. A person who thinks an empire is his is ruled by "his empire".

4. Why is there a distinction between the two, an empire is only as meaningful as what it is ruling and what there is to rule.

5. How can you possibly say this?

That is the logic of the Israeli government: Israel was attacked, so we the stewards must defend it (the concept of it).

The distinction is within you and without you.

6. No society that rules today is ruled by it's people, you can take the biggest all the way down to the smallest and it is still ruled by a minority.

So it still stands, an empire is only as meaningful as what it is ruling and what there is to rule.

7. So, you're letting me into one of the corners of your mind? :) I hope someday you recognize a limit as a limit.