Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ixela, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Looks like hookah tobacco how its syrupy

2. #62 tehpurplepills, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    nobodys talking about sending out search partys or shit, dont be tripping over finding him, and dont be spendin any thought processes on him, or else hi negative impact will increase on your life to axceed the value of $10

in regards to regaining lost funds - if i can get in contact with him i should. if i come in contact with him i should.
    i dont know you, i cant speak for what your capable of. im capable of handling most people.

but personally i cant rely on any one else to redeem his sin only i am aware of. and if i have the meens to do so i should use those meens to an end.

you may think all criminals are hardciore ruthless mindset on personal gratification, but most are just punks who made errors in their choices, if you do not show them the error in their way ( justice's side of crime) they will take longer to self realize this, if self relization is a possibility in their short life