Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ixela, Aug 8, 2011.

1. yea don't smoke that man... :rolleyes:
    eat it instead,
    bet that is leftover cannabutter like some dude said :smoke:

2. yea you should be like

"not some herbs that look like they got hunney bbq sauce all over them"

are you actually lookin to get a pound?

3. Ask your friends for a hookup i got all mine that way

4. the middle pic kinda looks like bud, dude the other 2 look like bud covered in something, almost looks like shisha, but def not. bitch slap this guy that hands you this shit

5. Looks like it might be covered in liquid Codeine. I have tried doing this on purpose before but it didn't do much but get hard and sugary when lit kinda like you are describing. It might be pre-vaped weed with this on it or just a failed experiment dumped off on you, but either way you def got fucked over bro. Find a different source for sure...

6. If I were you I'd just move on and count it as a loss, there's no use in getting mixed in with the wrong people over some small amount of cash.

Try asking friends if they have a dealer or just wait until you find a good one because you shouldn't be getting anything looking like that, even if it isn't bud.

7. It looks like random herbs dipped in almost like a hookah sheesh type substance not weed

8. Why would you want to continue to give this douchebag money????????

9. Do not go back to that guy ever again, if he's willing to fuck you over by putting bbq sauce in your weed he'll be willing to fuck you over again. Whether it be skimping your bags, or giving you shit that isn't even weed. You could have seariously gotten sick from smoking that do NOT go back to him.

With all my connects I have one rule, you fuck me over or try and pull some shit even once, I never buy from you again.

10. No i'm not looking to get a pound. But I need to try to fake motivate this cunt to give me 2 grams of proper weed. If I don't get it whatever it's life and I'll learn, but I need to try at least

11. Yeah for sure I'm never buying from this guy ever again. But if he can give me the 2 grams I deserve without me paying anything then I'll be happy and on my way.

12. it looks to me like a clutter of various spices/leaves covered with some substance to appear like actual marijuana. i don't even know what the fuck that was, but whoever sold that to you needs his fucking ass kicked

13. I doubt youll be getting your money or your weed from this dick so id leave it or call him up and stomp him out and rob him

14. Yeah because that's a totally normal reaction for being ripped off 10$...

15. If you live on the west coast, why don't you get a medical marijuana card?:confused: You'll never get ripped off again, if anything, you'll get some good bud for cheap if it's on sell. :)

16. You poor motherfucker.

17. i dont think thats weed and you shouldnt smoke that who knows what could be in that

18. Looks like clumps of spinach covered in some sort of sauce.

19. Are those buds dipped in wet? Then again if it was wet you would be fucked up big time.

Nasty shit man! but hell if a person is too stupid to get ripped off like this, they deserve it.

20. that looks like hookah....