Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lucy Hemptress, Oct 28, 2009.

1. About a week ago, I was too stoned to realize that I had another bowl already packed in my pipe, so I stood up to go inside and later realized that the bowl fell out of my pipe when I was walking back inside.
    Now, this was a bit of a downer, considering it was raining heavily and I expected to never see it again, but just the other day it appeared right outside my back door, like a blessing from God.

It looks really disgusting---I don't have any pictures though---and I'm not even sure if I should smoke it. It turned from a brilliant green to kind of a shriveled up, dark brownish green bowl, the orange hairs turned brown, and there are some white flecks on it that look more like mold than THC crystals. It's dry, which is good, but a little too dry. You can barely smell it anymore, you have to hold it really close to your nose to catch a whiff of any chronic, but it is definitely the bowl I lost.

Is it safe to smoke, or would it be better to just throw this bowl out?

2. I wouldn't.

3. When in doubt throw it out. Moldy weed sucks a lot, I made the mistake once. My friend bought some dro and decided not to tell me it was moldy, because he thought it would get you more high. It was one of the most uncomfortable highs I have ever experienced, and it ended with me puking all over the place.

4. Without pictures the best advice I can give you is to go with your gut.

5. eh you never know... ive haven't had bad experiences with weed like that... but if it were me id take a hit but dont inhale let it sit in your mouth and see if it has a funky taste or just doesn't sit right