Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoherentSnail, Jul 4, 2009.

1. well i called up my dealer and asked her if she could run a dub down to me and when she got here i weighed it out and it was like 2.3 well she said the shit wasnt all that good so i only had to pay like 10...well whats the dif? like will i have to smoke more of this to get the same high as i normally would?

2. uh...yeah, thats usually how it works

3. LOL
    why dont you smoke it and try it out?

4. Yeah....shitty weed = smoke more. Can't you tell the difference? Smell, taste, appearance?

5. yeah i can tell i was just wondering if i had to smoke more to get the same high or if it wouldnt matter how much i smoked it would still not be as potent....see what im saying?

6. oh yeah. well that is gonna depend on the weed and who you ask. in general a lower grade weed high is not going to be as pleasurable as an equal or even lesser high from a high grade weed.