bad weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Sinister, Apr 30, 2003.

1. so check this out, I go through so much shit last night with a couple friends to find weed, we start at 7pm and finally find it by calling the last person we wanted to, this crazy crackhead, at like 30min past midnight, we give him a ride, go get it blah blah etc

basically me and my friend smoke a bowl and i notice after like 20min i feel sober but with "mild" affects of being stoned, bloodshot eyes, slight cottonmouth, mild munchies, but not really nearly as stoned as I should be

I go home and smoke a bowl in my bong to the head and feel the same way, god dammit!

The weed is really "stringy" and fluffy, it smells great and stinks up the entire room with a strong good weed smell when you smoke it, and its really sticky, yet it wont get me hardly stoned? ah shit that sucks. its only schwag so I guess its either my tolerance or something is wrong with the weed, ill smoke another bongload of it to be positive, mutter

2. yeah, how often have you been smoking? thats probably what the problem is...take a break for two weeks or longer if you can. Then you'll get super ripped when you start up again!

3. i was gonna ask the same question. It may be your tolerance.

4. ive never taken a voluntary break in my life, but i guess im going to have to if this keeps up, smoking another bongload right now, ill see what happens, thanks for the advice tho, so usually 2 weeks is enough to clean out your system?

5. Tolerance is a Bitch

6. that tollerance thing is bullshit. its all in your head. I smoke from a couple bowls to a quarter EVERY day, and i still get ripped outta my skull. You have to get rid of the metal block. Its just like if you tell yourself "this is shit weed" even if its premo you wont get half as baked as you would have.

7. TOLERANCE HAS ALOT TO DO WITH WEED MAN!!! IVE SMOKED EVERYDAY FOR TWO YEARS NOW SOMEDAYS AN OUNCE IN A DAY AND SOME JUST A SWEET OR TWO BUT THE THC COUNT WILL GO DOWN AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS WITHOUT SMOKIN AND YOULL GET SUPER BLOWED!!! THE WHOLE HEAD THING IS BULLSHIT AT FIRST YOU GET HIGH EVERYDAY UNTIL THE TOLERANCE THING SETS IN AND THAT WAS ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR FOR ME

Grasscity Deals Near You