Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by semprfidelis, Sep 16, 2013.

1. I just started smoking again a couple weeks ago and I had a quarter of some fire and it was great but I just picked up a new sack and the high sucks? I get headaches/don't feel that high. I even smoked a lot last night and felt like I was going to die.. Is this just the weed or is it me ?

2. It's the weed. Could of been over fed with nutrients during the grow, harvested early, or didnt cure correctly. Could be a lot more to that list too

3. Haha this thread reminded me of what I used to say to people when something unfortunate happened. "Bad weed bro..."

4. Is it the same shit? Or should I say, did your dealer say it was the same shit?

Cause it was the "same weed", then you would think the effects would be the same. If not, then it could've been lower shelf weed. But it was probably the way they harvested it, like above said

5. Actually... I agree with it being at least 2 of these options.
    Just improperly grown probably.