Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I've been buying weed off the cheap from my mate.
    The only problem is he has no idea how to grow it. He steals it from his dad's bush.
    Long story short he pretty much just cuts a Bud off, and chucks in a couple of LEAVES. Yes that's right, he put leaves in it. And he fucking chopped it before he gave it to me. And im 90% Sure you had to remove the seeds off the bud or something? Or let it dry? Im not sure. But the high it gives you is strong, and is unlike the highs I get from the weed I get from my normal dealer.
    P.s My mates only been smoking weed for 2 weeks.

2. thats not cool man he shouldn't be fucking with his dads plants like that
    and you don't want to smoke leaves or seeds or stems, just bud

3. Yeah I didn't know where he was getting it from.
    But do you have to do anything to the bud, once you cut it off the plant?

4. Thats pretty low since hes stealing from his dads hard work.

5. You have to cure it for a couple weeks in a dark cool well ventilated room like a closet.

And like the other blades before me said that's low of someone to steal buds especially since its his dads.

Also take into consideration your not getting that good of bud if he's taking it while it's still trying to grow.

6. Thanks for the answer man :)
    What happens if it hasnt had time to cure?

7. If not cured properly it is more harsh when smoked and the taste & potency is brought down quite a bit.

Hope this helps.

8. Appreciate that straight forward answer man!
    :smoke:

9. No prob man always glade to help a fellow blade.

10. His dad is going to beat his ass.