Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jrgong, Mar 31, 2012.

1. So about 2 months ago I had 1/8th of schwagg, wasn't great but it was whatever you know. When I was high I put the bag with about a g left somewhere and could never find it until a few nights ago. Smoked the G and everything was going normal first 15 minutes or so then everything went wrong, it seemed like everything was shaking back and forth, 2 minutes felt like an hour, and after a while paranoia set in and I started flipping shit thinking I was about to die. Anyone know what the hell happened? I'm ruling out laced weed because I've smoked it before and I have no idea if moldy weed would do that but I heard moldy weed just makes you really sick.

2. moldy,, best guess or you just smoked shitty weed after smoking decent for like 2 months

3. explain your hypothesis on how you would get a better high from going from dank to scwag?

4. didn't understand that either but by no means would I call this a better high; this had to be one of the worst highs of my life, it was pretty terrible.

5. gratz, you just smoked some shit weed

6. yeah, just sounds like it was bad. i had like a gram of some pretty bad stuff a while back and it made me pretty unhappy!