Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tinkk, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I'm a chick and barely been smoking a year so I'm not good with this
    I bought a 20 bag and it honestly barely looks like bud, I know it is cuz I smoked it but idk it's kinda crappy

It's wicked leafy, moist, hard to pick a part and doesn't smell as dank as what I usually get (sad face..)

Is it shitty like I thought? Probably middies right?

Lemme see if I can get a pic

2. it may be synthetic. it's hard to tell without a picture, but if there's doubt, it could be fake.

3. You should be able to tell between bud and synthetic. Really need a picture to help though does it smell like weed? Does it taste like weed? If its moist maybe it was just picked.

4. First, welcome to grasscity! And if you can post a picture, let us know. Typically a 20 sac, or a "dub" as people call it, will weigh AT LEAST 1 gram. Usually dealers will give you a little extra like .3 or .4 so the total could weigh out to 1.4, keep in mind this is if it is high quality, dank shit. If you don't have a scale let us see a picture and we can try to help.

Could be some schwag or just mids, honestly he could have ripped you off a little since you're kinda new to it, and are a girl. Not trying to be sexist, but I've met some shady "dealers" (more like, pieces of shit), who have ripped girls off just because they're girls and the dealer thinks they're dumb.

Also, ask to see it weighed next time, I wouldn't ask to see anything weighed that is less than a gram though. But $20 worth is enough to be weighed quickly, your guy should have no problem with that.

5. "I'm a chick." You will now get approximately 19 times more responses to your thread...oh and pics or bs, on the chick part-could care less about your possible mids.

6. Well, we can't guess what it looks like...

7. "I'm a chick so I'm helpless..."

That's how the first sentence read.

8. Put up a pic.

9. weeew thats all i can make out