Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad weed hangover

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fredbear, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Yeah Ive had them before but not his bad....I was out for two days.....bummer is I didn't even get that high the night or day before.......may have been the combo of the whole weekend lemme know what you guys think.......first on Friday I made some peanut canna butter out of 3 grams of weed that night I ate about two teaspoons with some jam.....not bad buzz did a little smoking went to bed.....next day we went and saw Kong so I had a little more maybe a mother 3 or 4 teaspoons......the next day was Sunday I always have alb on Sundays with yogurt.....had a bit more this week so I ate it all figured since I had the cannapeanut butter eds...I beeter have some more so I put in around 5 teasppons of avb in the yougert and ate it...not bad of a buzz but it went away quick for some reason (or was it just laying in wait).....around 9pm I ate the rest of the canapeanut butter 4or 5 teasppons with some icecream.....nothing out of the ordanary just a regular high.

The next day woke up not to bad but around 10 I started to feel really crapppy cold and shivery vet drowsy I slept all day and night and Ito the next day I was cold sweating as well.....parts of the day were salvaged by smoking a bit .....felt like the flu but I haven't been sick for years......Im leaning to the avb to blame, felt sort of like this before from the avb....thoughts????

2. A weed hangover, damn I wish I was young again. I don't mean to slight your problem. I've just never experienced a weed hangover. Now mind you Im pushing 59, 100 lbs soaking wet. 3 beers and I'm walking sideways. So I know what that kind of hangover is like, but weed hangover totally different.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I don't think 'weed hangovers' are real.

4. thats not a weed hangover. You are sick with some kind of virus. I have gotten up at 5am and went to work with weed hangovers and never complained. Smoked again at 10am break.

• Like Like x 2
  5. what a weed hangover is, is that you went to bed or greened out totally faded and when you wake up, your are still a bit faded. Thats all.

• Like Like x 2
  6. never had weed hangover but woke up feeling a bit groggy ,,but a cuppa tea ,and back to normal .more than likely its all the spoons of jam thats making you feel hungover to much sugar ..mac,

• Like Like x 1
  7. funny shit

8. Hah. This happened to me a few days ago. Been making good use of the magical butter machine I just got and made a batch of butter from my trims.

Had some around 7pm and was feeling good around 8. I fell asleep and alarm goes off at 430 the next morning. I wake up and was like holy shit I'm high as fuck. I get up and stumble to the sink. Eyes were constantly trying to refocus and I kept trying to keep balance. I tried eating, hydrating, doing some light exercise, and showering which didn't help at all. There was no way I was gonna be functional so I went back to sleep. By 11am it finally started to wear off. I don't know if it was just the trims or the Magic butter machine, but this was way more potent than my last batches I made using a multi cooker at the same temps.

9. lol im 47

• Like Like x 1
  10. Weed hangovers are real. Expecially with edibles. I mean dry mouth and tasting dank weed in the morning is all that it is but it's still annoying!

11. Maybe I did have the flu....I did and I know for a fact been high for two days from a three gram firecracker.....but that dint feel like this at all.....chack it up to the flu trimmed perfectly with the edibles....was was rather tired still yesterday at work.....100 percent today

12. Weed hangovers do not exist period. You wore yourself out. If anything weed does the complete opposite of a hangover. You wake up full of energy ready to take on the day after a heavy smoke th night before.

13. join the oldies club .i know how ya feel mate 66 last b/day ...but smoking keeps my brain from going ga ga ,,,mac

14. The total lack of any kind of hangover was a big part of what prompted my total conversion to weed and ditching the booze for good. Even a half a beer leaves me feeling out of sorts the next day now.
    Weed always was my high of choice so leaving the alcohol behind for good wasn't that big a step for me.
    Haven't had a drink in 20 plus years now. I did miss the craft beer explosion and that's a pisser cause I did love a good small scale brew. Just not worth the brain pain the next day I have to pay for it now.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. I had a weed hangover once, the first time i made brownies, i made them at night and had one about two hours before i went to bed. I ate a whole brownie and it actually hit me pretty fast. i was feeling good and went to bed. The next morning i woke up extremely tired and kinda groggy, like i could sleep the whole day away. Turns out that i made them really strong. I found out that a 1/4 of a brownie was perfect for me and a friend of mine that eats edibles all the time only needed half of one. I think i only had a hangover (if thats what you want to call it) was because i ate it and went to bed shortly after. I ate a whole one during the day and didnt feel like that the next day again