Bad vibes and weird things, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Soccerguy420, Sep 14, 2011.

1. So earlier i was sitting in a guinea tee (basketball jersey sorta deal) and i was sitting on a couch. i had worn that shirt since i had changed after i woke up, and i have sat on the couch in that spot for several months now. i pull on my shirt collar to adjust it and out falls a rusty fishing hook from literally thin air. Never felt it or anything, it just popped out of nowhere when i moved my shirt.

so that happened, then I am outside skating and I am getting some negative vibes, not so much negative but vibes that i was going to talk to someone or something about something i needed to hear, i felt like i would turn and it would be right there, it was early evening so that could of played a role.

i saw a very creepy looking black spider crawling around on/inside my couch, my basement had been treated for spiders and i haven't seen one in over a year, this was a very grave looking spider and i immediately got the fuck out of there, i haven't seen it since.

then i was putting stuff away in my garage, thinking about how i wrote a poem about demons catching up with someone and wondered if i was writing about this future event. As I'm walking away, 5-6 lawn torches fall on to me (when i shut the fridge door), a door that ive opened and shut probably 60 times with the lawn torches in the same position.

i'm not sure what to make of all of this, but for now i can only make it through the night. I have locked my windows and doors and whatever incase i am sensing a finite threat (i have done psychic events before and don't like to let them go without considering them) but otherwise i dont know what to do.

i was gonna smoke more but going outside seems like a bad idea tonight and i don't want to blaze in the basement because thats where the fish hook and spider was.

i am fairly on edge right now, anyone got any advice? :(

2. kill that spider next time

3. that fucker was so fast, i think it would beat me in a race running on the ground. and it jumped. creepy fuck

4. observational bias can be a real bitch when you're high :smoke:

5. i'd agree but i was hardly high when the thing came out of nowhere, even if i was ridiculously baked a rusty fishing hook would be so out of the blue (my dad moved out years ago so i would never see one). the rest were sober moments as well, i'm trusting my gut on this one cause it can do things science can't yet explain, so until then! :smoke:

im still fairly concerned though

6. The devil is after you. Youve been smoking his grass. Only way out is to convert to satanism.

But honestly I don't blame you for being on edge, it all sounds creepy.

7. thanks man.

i'm usually fine when its just in my head, just vibes, but appearances of physical and finite things feels messed up.

8. So how long have you been tripping for?

9. You sound paranoid. Life to me, considers bigger events as bigger "signs", and smaller events as smaller "signs". Not that the smaller ones don't matter, it's just they really don't need to be overlooked as a big event.

Loosen up! You're all good homie, nothing is after you except for yourself.

10. Just relax and wait it out. Theres no use in worrying. Start living better and the bad energy should subside.

11. Observational bias can be a bitch even when you're not high. :rolleyes:

12. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Live your best and forget about the rest which includes anxiety, fear, and paranoia. If death "catches" you what's so bad about that? Who knows what happens after this life? Maybe it's cool, maybe it's not but is your fear going to help or hinder you through TODAY?

13. hmmm... the torches thing sounds particularly powerful if it's true. are you living a life serving darkness? do you delight in horror and violence? if so, it could be a warning to change your act.

do you remember what you were thinking at the exact moment? in my experience, epiphanies come at key moments and can be warnings against doing something or could also be god's way if saying hi when you're doing good.

are you being pressured to do bad by supposed friends? if so, maybe you should find new friends

14. Rusty fishhooks, torches, and spiders......oh my! Shit happens.

15. ah i always seem to sense a spider nearby..

maybe yo ufelt the fish hook on the back of your neckhairs?and it felt creepy? ahahha that makes so much sense.. prolly not tho, right?

neways you fucked up hard for not killing that spider... that thing could harm you. ;)

lol and like the guy above me said.. look into your negative energy, if any, throughout your life and heart.

16. You havent refused to extend a loan to some old gypsy lady by any chance? Because if you did you can bet you ass you have another 2 days of black spider and touches falling onto you. And after the third day, well . . . you may just find yourself being dragged to Hell.

17. utter BS! most spiders are TOTALLY HARMLESS. only half a dozen or so species bite humans. i had one do that to me a couple times until i caught it and DID off it, but otherwise, it's just as easy to grab one with a kleenex and toss it outside. besides, spiders get rid of even worse bugs like roaches and disease carriers. it's not their fault they creep so many people out.

i will admit though, holding a much heavier than it looks tarantula in my hand once on a dare was a little unnerving. it didn't bite me.

18. Yea, if it wasn't a Black Widow or a Brown Recluse, then relax! Best way to get rid of spiders is to eliminate their food source. Spiders set up camp where they can thrive, so I would recomend having another pest control service done on your dwelling! Have you ever seen how many baby spiders come out of one egg sac?
    Thousands! Not sure what the survival rate of the young spiders is, the mother will eat alot of them! Now that's creepy!!
    Never fuck w/ a spider if you're not sure sure of the breed! Call an exterminater!

19. fuck that shit is so scary, there was a spider in my pool laying spider eggs into the pool, so i fished it out and smashed it on the concrete and a fuck ton of them just swarmed out of them, crazy as shiiit :eek:

20. spiders are a common phobia. they don't bother me.