bad vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by AlbinoChick, Aug 17, 2012.

1. The vaporizer I bought makes the weed taste burnt and I don't feel like I'm getting as high as I should. Is it a shitty vape or is it supposed to make it taste like shit

2. Where did you buy it? Can you post a picture of it?

3. Did you turn it up too high? What kind of vape did you get?

4. A local headshop and it only has one setting

5. based on the picture you posted, that unit is junk, complete trash...and you are screwed now, can't return it...

6. Am i missing something? where is the pic?

7. How much did you buy it for? If you say less than $100, junk.

8. Sell it on eBay and get a new one. How much did you pay

9. sounds like you got a bad one... sorry

10. Well judging on the information given he got a vapoburn for 50$. Those are real good vapes OP you must not be using it right.

All jokes aside pics and price dawg.

11. wouldn't jump to that conclusion too quickly...

like others have said, pics + price

12. It was fifty dollars and I don't have access to it atm but it looks kindof like a bubblegum machine with a metal thing inside you put the weed on and it heats up

13. Oh dear god...

It should be a crime to sell those under the guise of vaporizers. It is an exceptionally bad vape.

14. Do a bit of research next time you wish to make a vaporizer purchase. If you get a good vaporizer, it'll taste much better, it'll take less weed to get where you want to be, it'll be much smoother and you won't question whether you purchased a bad unit.

Since it seems this is your first foray into the world of vaporization, do keep in mind that it takes 5-10 minutes for the high to "hit". I recall a few times, when I was still a rookie, that I'd be impatient and vape a second bowl thinking I didn't get much the first time through. Half way through the next bowl, I'd be too high and melt into a chair/bed.