Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad tv shows

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Jan 11, 2013.

1. I find myself watching whatevet channel happens to be on when im high. I just stare at the screen and if a shittty show is on indont even notice. I just watch it even tho normally id skip past it. And i dont even think to change the chanel

2. I do this all the time. Right now im watching sportscenter even though I dont watch any sports except hockey.

3. lol, yeah I find myself doing this all the time

one time I was baked as fuck at my friend's and we were watching TV and this weird japanese game show came on. we watched it for like an hour despite the fact none of us spoke japanese. it was eerily entertaining, too

4. MTV hip hop squares

Amish mafia

Bigfoot

Mermaids

5. #5 belts, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    holy shit that's hilariously true

6. • Rugrats all grown up
    • samurai jack
    • Degrassi (idk if I spelled it correctly but I hate that show)

7. One thousand ways to die

8. Impractical jokers

9. How dare you! :p

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn2S7fq_p1E]BAZINGA (all of them before the ballpit) - YouTube[/ame]

:p

Seen most episodes over 3 times each :D

11. Precisely :smoking:

12. Walking dead is the most overrated show

13. I don't even have a TV.