Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trips.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by joshy485, May 30, 2008.

1. Ive been somking weed for a while now but i've never gotten a bad trip..until yesterday, when i had a cold. It was the worst thing Ive ever experienced, and I seriosley felt like I was in hell! It was the weirdest thing ever, with all these goofy sounds and panicky thoughts goin through my head. It felt like the blood vessels in my eyes were popping, it was hard to breathe I was sweating like crazy!! Have any of you had such a bad trip?

2. its called a panic attack..

you dont trip on weed.

3. It always makes me laugh when people refer to being high as a "trip".

4. Well never experienced anything like that before, try not smoking when your sick especially with a cold/cough it will kill ya sometimes if you just keep sneezing i quite frankley hate it kills my high but never tripped out on weed sorry kid you can only get high you probaly just get really parnoid.

:eek: thats probaly how you felt, just chill or don't smoke when you sick.

Panic thoughts in your brain led ya to think that your blood vessels in your eyes were popping all 100 percent paronoia name one incident that would support this crazy claim..that your blood vessel just pops out.

Not what your talking about it if you really want to talk about bad trips its the salvia. After my bad trip which involved me feeling like i was on a grocery kart scanner just zooming by life phase 1,phase 2,phase 3,phase 4 it changed my perception on gravity thought i couldn't sit down and it was struggle just to get my clothes for a shower cause i had this cold sweat, "im sweating balls!!"

5. I would say it's possible to trip on bud alone. You just have to smoke alot of good bud in a short amount of time. There have been times where I just killed myself smoking and started flipping out because of weird things.