Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trips?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by neliguuurl, Jul 6, 2017.

1. So basically I've been a regular stoner for a few months and I recently took a month long tolerance break because I felt depressed without (I'm sure we've all been there). But anyway I started smoking again a couple of days ago and the first two times made me so extremely high that I tripped out immensely. The room was spinning, my heart was beating fast and I had to lie down with calm music for two hours or I felt like I was going to throw up. I've tripped out before and found that the cause to that was smoking too much (we all have a limit) so I started only smoking until I was high because if I oversmoked I would trip out and throw up. Well now for the past few days all I've been smoking are little bowl packs so that I won't over do it and literally you guys I still trip. I trip almost every time that I smoke these days. My questions basically is, why can't I enjoy weed anymore? Is it not for me anymore?

2. Sounds like you over dosed (smoked more than you need).
    Obviously you should smoke less at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you no longer enjoy it, you've answered your own question.

4. Sour Diesel makes my sense of balance go in reverse. If you keep falling try sitting down for a while.

5. Once stopped for a couple of months. My dad gave me some fire blue dream so I'm like, eh, why not take a couple hits. Got home rolled a joint. Instead of a couple hits I smoked almost the whole joint. My head started to get hot and I swear I could feel my brain moving around in my head. I never felt my brain inside my head so I kinda tripped went and laid down.

Smoke less. When you take a hit wait a few before hitting some more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. That's because you don't have any tolerance because of the break, simply roll a joint, take 3-5 hits and put it off for the next day or whatever.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk