Bad Trips

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ricecake2525, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Hey everyone this is my first post. I figured posting on here and discussing my matter would be easier than researching on the internet. I love weed, I love the medicinal qualities it has. I love how productive I become when I'm high. But I am an extremely anxious person. I'm always worked up about things and can't relax. When I have an anxiety attack I begin to get this rush of a feeling and it's sort of like a high. This high is comparable to my weed highs....and when I feel this high from weed I just begin to worry. So weed is kind of hit or miss for me....oh and I totally take really really small hits. It's almost embarrassing. Can someone elaborate any helpful info to me? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. There are no such things as bad trips. Only negative mindsets perpetuated by a drug.
    There are bad experiences.
    Change your mindset. Look deep into yourself and your underlying issues.

3. Are you saying I should get high, then change my mindset? Or change my mindset before I smoke?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. It's a personal journey of self discovery.

5. Honestly this has happened to me before like you start getting a panic attack and your heart is racing then you get this feeling of being high kind of I thought it was just me...

6. I once smoked with a group of friends on a hot summer day in a camper. We smoked a blunt and a half and the room was completely filled with smoke. I do not know what happened I think maybe it was cause I hadn't eaten since breakfast along with the 90 degree weather. It was literally a hotbox lol. About 40 minutes in I start tripping out and feeling like I'm melting so I throw myself on the floor and sleep for like 5 minutes then I get up and feel like I'm running out of air so I get up in slow heavy steps and go to the door. I open it and as soon as the sun hits my face, I black out completely. Next thing I know, I wake up on my friends couch with a pb sandwich on my lap with everyone watching tv. I feel like crap and finally feel better after I eat and drink lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Moral of the story, if you smoke on a hot summer day on a completely empty stomach you're gonna have a bad time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Got two stories.

Last year me and two buddies went to a waterfall close by and blazed on top where there's rocks and trees down.

So we finish the blunt and head down. When we get to the beach area we decide to run up the hill next to it for some stupid reason Haha.

So my friends do it and I go and I stepped on an underground nest of yellow jackets or some shit so I jumped down but got stung like eight times...

Then yesterday me my buddy and his gf climbed a moutain. She doesn't blaze and he doesn't with her so I faced a blunt of Mr. Nice guy.

On the way down we decided to play try and keep foot on a rock at all times. I was stuck far from any so I jumped to the nearest one. I made it but my momentum carried me.

Had to grab a tree and hold on so that I didn't take a tumble. Wouldn't of been far but a ton of rocks etc..

But then we had some dank wings so it was all good haha

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not really a "trip" but there was a time I was sitting down watching tv, and I kept thinking someone or something was behind me and I kept looking :p

10. Bro that was beautiful...

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

11. The first few times I got high I had really bad trips to. I was kinda upset and thinking about negative things. The best advise I can give you is relax your mind before you smoke. Read a book or watch TV. Lol just do something to relax you, then smoke. 

12. I'm actually glad you take small hits considering I do it as well for one reason and that is to not go over my limit to consume more of it