Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trip...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tucker, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Howdy folks. First time poster, long time lurker. Let me preface by saying that I've been smoking for about a year now, and I've never had a bad experience.

Couple nights ago, I had a few friends over and we blazed. Though we smoked a couple different strains, I had tried them all before without adverse consequences. I had a brief period of normal highness, but then things got out of control. Two of my friends were fine, but me and a buddy were seriously fucked up. About 30 minutes after blazing, the room started spinning. I was feeling rather nauseous and had extreme difficulty interacting, speaking, or thinking straight. Soon thereafter (I lost track of time) I lost my munchies, so to speak. Although I immediately felt better, I woke up the next day with a splitting headache that only resolved itself after about 48 hours.

Few other things of note:

I had smoked every day for the 7 days prior to the aforementioned one.

The previous day, I smoked and came down to a nasty headache.

My unaffected friends hypothesized that I was dehydrated, which makes sense given their height and weight.

I'd appreciate any input y'all more experienced people can provide. I want to keep smoking, but not if there's a chance of the above happening again.

2. Im sorry to be harsh but this is really more of apprentice smokers than seasoned.. Not that it really matters. IMO it was probably dehydration, possibly poor diet for the day?, psychological, and really strong weed. Good luck in the future

3. At any time, were you drinking or even just had a beer?

What were you eating at the time, sometimes the taste of the smoke/bud in your mouth interferes with the food your eating, and it could cause somewhat of a upchuck. Or why its in your stomach could be inhaling smoke on a full stomach made you sick. So many possibilities.

4. Dehydration most likely. You smoke cigs? Sometimes if I'm blasted and I smoke a cig I feel shittyy.

5. I think weed is one of the few drugs that you can just easily sleep if it starts going bad.

but did that not work?

6. yeah man, id guess dehydration.