Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BAD trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quienes1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. I haven't smoked for a couple months now, and I have only smoked maybe 20-25 times in my life (and salvia twice). So last night, my girlfriend and I wanted to light up but we didn't have anything to smoke with. (I forgot about using an apple [​IMG] ) So, I made a pipe/bong out of a flashlight and some wiretubing. The bowl was metal, at the top of the flashlight housing where the light would come from, and glued with gorilla glue to the flashlight. I taped some tubing to the bottom of the flashlight housing to suck the air in. (I can get pics to show you if you want).

To make a long story short, it was HORRIBLE. We smoked a little less than a half eigth between us. After we finished smoking, we were both really dizzy and my gf couldn't stop coughing. About 5 minutes later, my head was pounding, and my vision was extremely blurred. I felt like I was going to pass out so I went to the bathroom to throw water on my face, and that didn't help. I felt like I was going to die, and began to get really paranoid. This lasted around 5 minutes, and right after I kind of came out of it, this happened to my girlfriend and she started bawling. After 20 minutes all of the really bad stuff went away, and we felt like we were high, but it still did NOT feel good. I was just glad the bad stuff was over.

Anyways, I could make this story far longer, but we're both okay now. What in the hell made us so sick? Could the weed have been laced, or did something from what I made the pipe out of fuck us up? Needless to say I will not be smoking again any time soon.

2. Dude I had that last night, I'm a beginner and it was crazy. My hands were numb, and I got all dizzy almost puked from it but I'm having the greatest high right now...just smoked too much is all.

3. No, an intense feeling of paranoia came with it too. My heart was pounding also. I've smoked an eigth before, and never felt like that. It felt more like a bad trip on acid, without the hallucinations, than smoking weed. I felt like I was going to die.

4. Trust me, you had the same trip I had last night. I'm sure you smoked an eigth before but have you ever smoked an eigth of THAT exact weed. There are so many different types of strains of weed, and just flat out better weed that it could be much more potent than what you smoked, or something. You just need to start with a half gram and see where you go from there when you start again.

5. is it possible you inhaled some vaporized gorilla glue? i can't imagine that being a pleasant experience.

6. It is possible. I waited 2 hours for it to dry, but that may have occured. I tested the pipe without any weed in it (just breathing through it basically) and I smelled nothing, nor did I feel lightheaded, so I figured it was good to go.

7. Oh wow, I didn't realize you had used that strong of glue (didn't read that part). You definitely got fucked up on some glue.

8. yer kids in russia get fucked of glue all the time u probly did 2

9. Dude half an eight is just wasting it, even with 2 people.

10. My guess would be the gorilla glue in conjunction with the weed...
    Try and buy a cheap $10 pipe at a headshop :/

11. how about the glue was completely dry but when you hit it the glue started to melt?
    so you inhaled some glue.
    but it kinda sounds like you just got really stoned, weed is not for everyone.

12. He has smoked before though.
    My recommendation? Smoke the weed through something else. If something bad like that happens even with another piece, you might not wanna buy from your guy anymore.
    I think you got some sort of flue high goin' on. It really doesn't take as much as people think.

13. How is smoking a half 1/8 between two people a waste?

14. What the fuck guys.

He had a panic attack aka anxiety attack.

Whats up with all this "IT WAS THE GLUE" ... no, it wasnt the fucking glue. he had a panic attack.

15. I had a very bad trip on glue once when I was a kid, you probaly dont believe its possible but I was fuckin trippin, visual and audio, it fucked me up, now when I smoke sometimes I feel like Im gonna have that bad trip again but I just have to tell myself that its weed and weed is pure, no bad trips on this! Then Im just chilled

16. or until then make a pipe outa tinfoil

17. You can get some papers for pretty cheap man...

18. Glue can make you panic and is terrible. Which would explain the headache and all the unpleasant sideffects. Weed is enjoyable Brah

19. Unless you inhaled some glue fumes or something you probably just smoked too much after not smoking for a while. Just go to a gas station and pick up some zig-zags or a blunt or buy a $5 metal pipe. Your weed could have been laced with pcp but thats highly unlikely

20. as soon as i saw the word "flashlight" i started fucking ROLLING!

oh man... thanks for that...