Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trip or what happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DarkstarMJ, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Alright so it's lunch time at school (grade 12, I'm 19), I go and get baked at lunch and come back 5 minutes late. As soon as I walked in and took my seat I had trouble getting air into my lungs and my heart felt as if it was about to explode, I was thinking that I was breathing to loud so I tried to slow down and I was barely getting any air.

Does anyone have an idea what this was?

2. Panic attack no doubt.

3. What he said. Take it easy and slow when smoking.

4. 19 is too old for highschool, you should have got a GED at 16, join the military at 17 for 3 years, get out at 20 with 2 years left for your free bachelors degree, then live free and smoke. Nobody cares what highschool you graduate from, its about college.

5. what the fuck are you talking about. a shit load of people attended and graduated high school who were 19. not everyone went to kindergarten at 5 and sometimes there's outside reasons for missing a year. and you're giving him advice on something completely different than he asked.

6. #6 solarhitz, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    not cool. he asked about a panic attack not for you to run his life. not to mention many of us are not healthy enough to go into the military, or even want to do military work for that matter. there's plenty of ways to succeed and do very well in life without signing your rights and life away for several years