Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trip on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psych Advents, Mar 3, 2014.

1. #1 Psych Advents, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    A couple nights ago, a couple of my friends came over because I was throwing a "party" because I'm moving in a couple weeks. It was my first time trying pot and I didn't feel anything negative about it, I got the normal, chilled out things that you see people get. Well I did that about five times and I was perfectly fine. My other friend, let's call her Jill, also did the same amount as me. I don't know how much it was but it wasn't a whole lot. Well the final time that Jill smoked, she started to laugh at literally everything. After about 20 seconds, she said she saw lines moving away and then back together, still while laughing. At that point, she slowly fell to the floor. She got up into the fetal position, hugging her legs. She then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs and ask for Jesus, thinking that she was dead. She did that about three times. After that, she walked straight into my open closet because it was apparently a dark light and it was the only light she could see. Thing is, there was a giant wooden desktop cover thing and she walked straight into it and broke it. She had a bump on her forehead afterwards. When she was telling me what she was doing during these hallucinations, she said she was peeling her forehead skin off with her fingernails. She stumbled down, falling onto a pile of clothes and a fan. She bit (literally) her index finger almost down to the bone while she was laying on them because pain was the only thing she could feel and she said that it lasted the longest (we didn't know she bit her finger at the time) When she got up, she walked onto another friend's neck, not noticing that she was there and the wood fell on this friend's face. Another friend, let's call him Frank, slowly grabbed her and walked her into the bathroom. Everyone was trying to figure out what happened so I looked online. I haven't read anything this bad happen, just from pot. This is honestly the most freaky shit I have ever witnessed and I wasn't even hallucinating. It was Frank's brother who supplied the weed (I bought it for $30 and it was 1.7g so I don't know about quality), but I doubt anyone would want to lace pot. It's pretty much throwing money away. This lasted about 30 minutes - 1 hour. She went home with her mother and I talked with her on the phone so I could calm her down until she fell asleep on me. None of the hallucinations have come back, but she's said that everything's been way more intense, kind of like ADHD medicine (I think Adderall) makes you feel. My question is, is this normal? I would love to figure some things out about this. Also, I have no idea what kind of pot it was so don't ask please. Thanks!

2. holy hell
    Sounds like some Demon spawn Shit man

Who Dat!

3. I was flipping a fucking tit when it happened. Thank god Frank was there otherwise she probably would've killed herself or some shit. I'm still scared to go into my room at night, let alone sleep in this literal hell hole.. 

4. She sounds like a crazy attention seeking whore because weed cannot make you do anything you listed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Why would she bite down literally almost down to her bone just to get that much attention? 

6. #6 As Above So Below, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    ya i inject meth and even i dont get that fuckin crazy...

she sounds fuckin crazy, but thats coming from me lol.

7. My friend, let's call him "Dr. Tim", says you can't trip on weed. 

8. #8 Wuzb, Mar 4, 2014
    That sounds interesting..

EDIT: Im hinting towards this being bullshit

9. Says i do meth... wow. Classy folks 

10. I'm having a hard time believing this.

If it happens to be true, she must have some pre-existing condition. Or been on other drugs. On another note, 20 seconds isn't enough time to get that high even when you first start. If I remember correctly it doesn't even reach the brain for 3 minutes or so.

11. Well she did drink a bit of alcohol so I have no idea, but I know that increases the effects of both. Still, wouldn't be enough *~*

12. #12 ClinicalExplosion420, Mar 4, 2014
    Hmmmm. Another new account. With another horrifying story of weed.
    Where's Cball when you need him? Haha

I call bs .

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app