Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trip on weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeezyTV, Aug 6, 2012.

1. So currently I am high but not very. I am an avid smoker but it's been close to 3 months since I've smoked and tonight I only had half a gram to level me and I oddly just kept hearing low voices and it was literally giving me chills throughout my body, major goosebumps and heart racing. Kept thought I was hearing them in the other room. Happened 3 times. Now I'm in my room up stairs with lights and music on to help calm me, and idk. Not sure what's going on but I am not liking it. Has someone else ever had a bad experience like this while smoking?

2. lol you dont "trip" on bud.

3. I never referred to it as "Bad."

But shit, I have some bomb ass conversations with myself when I'm lit as fuck.:cool:

4. WOW lol DEJA VU

My first post was "bad trip on weed" ahaha :laughing:

5. Not a trip lmao
    Just sounds like you're hella paranoid and high.

6. haha wtf tripping on weed thats like saying high off vodka

7. Bad "trip".... Wth it Just sounds wrong.... You cant really have a bad "trip" on weed.

A bad "high" sounds better. You can have a bad "high", bad Paranoia/Anxiety attacks.

8. HOLY shit... We all ninja'd each other with preety much the same things said! *round of applause*

9. Im trippin right now ha. Idk just really odd and it freaked me out like I had been spooked

10. ur probuly paranoid that has to do with you not weed.....

11. [quote name='"WeezyTV"']Im trippin right now ha. Idk just really odd and it freaked me out like I had been spooked[/quote]

Mmehh, the app is fucking up for me... Wont let me upload a picture....

But preety much it says: "you noob".

12. I don't think it was that fact that I could get caugh or anything, I live alone so I have nothing to be paranoid about. Or is that the paranoia people mention an be caused from smoking

13. Firstly that's not a trip and secondly your probably just paranoid, sometimes I used to get that way I'd hear a noise, because house tend to make noises, and I would think it was someone inside my house. My advice is just calm down and chill out your all good

14. hey i heard that it can be a 'bad high' when your blood sugar is low. apparently when people smoke their blood sugar gets lower. so people with somewhat abnormal blood sugar can have a 'bad high' while smoking.

15. I would fucking love for that to happen to me! lol

16. Why do you guys say you cannot trip on weed?
    THC is a hallucinogen, ever eaten to many brownies or after a long break start up, you can trip almost like a low salvia dose.

17. [quote name='"that stoned guy"']hey i heard that it can be a 'bad high' when your blood sugar is low. apparently when people smoke their blood sugar gets lower. so people with somewhat abnormal blood sugar can have a 'bad high' while smoking.[/quote]

True, also combined with the headrush of hitting a gb of dank it can make you pass out standing up. Seen it happen

18. You don't "trip" in the sense of a bad trip on... other substances, but you can still have a bad time for sure. I've had similar once. Felt like everything was moving or "pulsing" and I just wanted it to stop for a minute. Just... felt really bad. Annoyed, pissed, disoriented, upset... closing your eyes isn't good, opening them is worse. Fast heart rate. It passed... never happened since. Didn't smoke a crazy amount either. Weird. Also live with my wife who smokes with me, so no fear of getting caught or anything like that. Wasn't especially paranoid, just anxious. No idea what brought it on. Smoked more from the same stash later without issue.

19. You don't trip on weed.....

20. #20 BurnAFewDown, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    [quote name='"WeezyTV"']Im trippin right now ha. Idk just really odd and it freaked me out like I had been spooked[/quote]

You don't trip on weed