Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad trip on weed last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flonkas, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I have panic attacks too when I'm blazed outta my mind. I normally only take a hit every 15 - 20 minutes if I'm chilling for the evening. I don't know where you're from, but if you are from a MMJ state, I suggest buying less sativa-dominant strains and go for more indica-dominant ones. That'll help ease your sober anxiety and is less likely to cause stoned anxiety. Also, smoking less and just enjoying being high and not completely faded will help too.

2. Yeah, im in canada and im sure mmj isnt an option, although that would be pretty cool :p

all it was is that i overdid it, i cant smoke like i used to. you sound a lot like i do. I just cant smoke that much anymore, im gonna keep my hits spaced out. and like i said i had a lot on my mind and that most certainely DIDNt help

3. It was definently Tobacco. Marijuana decreases Neasea.