bad trip on DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by KilltheKlown, Nov 2, 2003.

1. From what I know of the mechanics of dextromethorphan hydrobromide, your head should clear. You'll remain having the temporal loss of the time you were sedated. That's normal. Eat some fruit, go for a walk, talk to a non-intoxicated friend to get a grip, then evaluate if you'll do this again.

I've spewed a few words about Salvia, http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?threadid=28845&highlight=salvia

--edit--
    Brain "damage", I prefer to think of as alteration. It's the sudden and powerful alteration for days which creates a tough recovery. With most poisonings, low oxygen, or brain bruising, we want to sleep, but sleep appears to weaken recovery -- at least for functioning in society.

2. i dunno if dxm can fuck you up permanently or not. all i know is i keep goin into these little mini trips every so often where shit will go all crazy lookin, haha i saw someoens foot sink into the floor that was cool. but i doubt it'll last long.

edit: i know it causes brain damage from recreational use, but as far as the psychosis deal i dunno

3. ya me n a friend got some salvia once didnt do shit to either one of us ..kind of a dissopointment :-(

4. Any proof of this brain damage?

5. Without biopsies? It's like proof of a woman's orgasm -- I'm slightly kidding. I only know effects on myself, and I'm not claiming dextro' leaves enduring brain congestion. However, any intoxication can cause immune response which can destroy, eat, tissue -- wonderful microphages.

6. Are you talking about salvia or something else? I thought you were talking about salvia.

I feel so lost. *puts down pipe*

If you're talking about DXM, then you're probably right. I havn't done any research on it.

Oh, I hope I didn't come off as hostile before. :)