Bad trip on ak?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Therealslimbrady, Jul 16, 2015.

1. The other day I smoked 3 bowls of ak and I started getting weird hallucinations like it was in a cartoon world and after an hour or two I felt really sick. I've been smoking for three months and I've smoked more than 3 bowls before and I have never had hallucinations like that. Do you know why this happened

2. Sounds like you either just hit a particularly strong strain. Or it was laced with something. Depends on the actual nature of those hallucinations. In my experience weed will make it FEEL like you are hallucinating, like the cartoon land experience you mention can be an emotional feeling where the perspective of everything becomes cartoon like. That's a legitimate way to see the world in some repects. And it can he bard to distinguish from a real hallucination because it feels so real. But it usually doesn't mean your visual input / stimulus changes, aside from things like "frame dragging" or changes in perception of time. If you actually saw cartoons capital C then that sounds like it was laced. But then I'm a n00b myself.

3. because you have no tolerance and smoked too much weed.

4. You got higher than normal and over reacted. Happens a lot during the summer.

5. also keep in mind its not how much you smoke, everyday your body is changing and reacts to things in different ways. each high is a different high, and also matter on how fast you get high! lol. like today me and friend smoked 2 bowls in legit like 5minutes and it hit me harder opposed to me just casually smoking a bowl every like 20minutes or so. idk if this makes sense but hope it helps. your good man! keep on smokin.

6. I want that! [​IMG]

7. I dunno. I have had bad highs before but never hallucinations. For me a bad high is me getting dizzy, pale,nauseous and sweaty.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

8. 3 months isn't that long, get your tolerance up and bad trips wont happen. After 10+ years you'll find that you need to take T (tolerance) breaks because the usual will stop being as effective. A tolerance break every now and then will save you money in the long run. Don't worry about smoking more than the next guy. Get high to your comfort and enjoy it.

9. Spoken like a true smoker. People seem to make it a sport now-a-days. Quantity and not quality. It's sad.

10. whats a bad high? Lol

11. Haha I'm on a T break right now man. Forced myself to use my smallest pipe, saving me a ton and bringing my tolerance back down. B)

12. My friend stopped smoking for a month and he got the most high he ever had off of one bowl that we used to chief all of the time.

13. A bad high is when you spend $40 (or more, perish the thought) on weed that is no good.

14. Are you sure it was weed that you were smoking? If so.......don't smoke weed!