"Bad "trip" and High at the airport...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chonger21, Mar 27, 2018.

1. So on saturday I had my birthday picnic and got crazy high smoking, the next day I put the rest of the weed into firecracker style edibles,
    I had half, only like .25 gram or possily even less and it was super potent so I was feeling a lovely pure high, It was like I was a brown elephant slow motion swinging my head back but in VR as a baby sunbathing on the beach (I could hear the tide and feel the suna nd hear the birds and everything) but on that VR baby was VR goggles.. watching what I was doing actually at that time ahahahah crazy right?, but yeah my vision as well in the center was like amazing crystal clear fisheye lense but everything was cartoon with sorta tunnel vision at the sides with flashes and geometry etc. and my body felt amazing.
    BUT... then the temperature dropped for some reason and I started to feel cold, and then just being a bit cold changed everything haha, I was still high as fuck but everything was like a cold blue tint and all dark and everything looked like a sorta metal and really far away, then my cat came up to me and no joke it was moving like a slow stop motion, shifting places every second or so, not actaully moving fluidly if that makes sense?
    Anyway this was at lunchtime and by the evening I was feeling better and figured I better finish the rest off (same, maybe slightly smaller dose) before bed. Kept waking up high af haha but I assumed it would probably be fine by the time I woke up...
    Morning comes and I have never been so tired ever, I couldnt open my eyes and they wrre super dry feeling, everything was spinning too. And lucky me I had a doctors apointment away that day.... (where I live the doctors werent good enough for an operation I had, and I was gong for a checkup from it)
    So I had to travel (luckily with my parent ahah) on the plane, high as shit, half asleep, and barely able to open my eyes for more than 2 sec at a time... Not to mention I felt sick as fuck because I had spicy food the night before.
    But I got through it, now I know to defo keep warm and comfy on edibles!!!

2. P.s, its the next day, I had school and kinda feel weird, like it happened but it didnt, very strange, I obviously am not gonna have any weed untill the weekend

3. Edibles hit different then smoking does. It's something to do with digestion and first passing through your liver before hitting your brain. You will keep getting more and more fucked up until you're ill like you found out. Next time try half the dose. You can always eat more later if it wasn't enough.

To get the most out of your edibles you'll want to decarb it in the oven. Here is what most do on this forum... preheat your oven to 240*F. Take a couple grams and put it in a little foil envelope. Put it in the oven for fourty minutes, remove and let it cool. Use a spoon to grind it to powder and store in a pill bottle. Use a quarter of a gram at a time, less for you it seems.

You can use it in a variety of sinle type edibles. Sandwich your dose between two pieces of store bought cookie dough and bake as directed, it hits fully in an hour and a half. Mix your dose in whole milk, get it hot on the stove top, make hot coco, hits fully in about an hour and half. Fire crackers, anything works as long as you get the decarb down consistently. You do that and you'll be ready to cook all sorts of yummy, medicated goodies!!

Personally I do medicated coconut oil. It' the fats that THC bind to. So anything fatty pretty much works with coconut oil being one of the best. Add a small amount of lecithin to emulsify and you'll make the strongest edible out there that can be mixed with pretty much any recipe.

Good luck blade and go easy when experimenting!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man!! And yeah im pretty sure its because I had 2 when I was only gonna have one haha and I had spicy food wich doesent seem to mix well with weed int he tummy, but it had been about 9 hours since the first edible and it was wearing off so I thought it would be ok ahhaa
    And yeah personally I tend to heat for an hour in the oven at about 100 C then take out, mix with peanut butter, but back in for 20 min. I use peanut butter because of the fat yeah :D and I like to just then mix it in a yhogurt or have a PBJ sandwich or bun or something :D dunno what id mix coconut oil with because im too lazy to actually make stuff ;D
    id also be worried I would burn it or something if I cook it again in a cake or so :)
    <3

5. another funny thing Ive noticed
    if you eat too LITTLE edibles, it makes you feel barely anything at all, just feel kinda stupid n foggy, but then once you reach that threashold you get a super nice big high :D

6. These experiences are like fairy tales somehow....don't joke with cannabis at all; do so at your own peril

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. its fun and healing as long as youre in the right place haha ;)
    It intensifies things, just be sure to be in a comfy place nice n warm :)

8. Being high at the airport is fun. Only done it a couple of times.

Speaking of being high at the airport, I have a question and I figured this would be a good thread to ask it in. So, at the end of May I'm flying to Croatia (via Dublin) with my family (my parents, brother and his gf and i are meeting my sister and her bf in dublin on a 2 hour layover). The weekend before my vacation, I'm planning on getting 3 edibles in DC, and my plan is to take the 3 edibles prior to the long flight to Dublin.

My question is: how long in advance should I take the 3 edibles? we're most likely taking a town car to the airport, so I can probably pop the edibles like 5 minutes before we arrive to the airport. Would that give it enough time so that they kick in while im sitting at the gate?

• Like Like x 1
  9. It depends if youve eaten recently and if you have a fast or slow metabolism, generally, id eat around 45 min before you want it to kick in if you havent eaten much.
    Hope this helps :) It varies from person to person so its hard to gauge sorry