Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Times With Good Dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PresidentKush, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Anyone ever run into difficult situations with someone you considered a reliable dealer? My guy that I use regularly basically just exploded on me out of nowhere. He was an aquaintence type friend of mine as well as a deal. I was trying to pick up a sack of some chronic from him, but he put me in a difficult spot to get this bud, and I decided I was not comfortable with fronting him a decent amount of cash AND paying him gas money to meet up with his guy to get the bud for me. Getting some purps just wasn't worth the risk. And when I told him i'd rather just not make this purchase, and i'd just hit him up later he freaked on me. He basically said it was fucked up I wouldn't go through with it and told me to never hit him up again for a connection. Then he immediately hung up. This just blew my mind cause i've been buying from him for about a year now. And now I don't a good connect to the dank I like. I guess i'm being forced to get on that T break now. But not only did I lose a dealer, but somewhat of a friend. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? What did you do about it?:(

2. Kill um
    Take his bud
    ????
    Profit

3. my guy did not remember me paying him one night. he called me the next day to ask if i payed him. it was pretty awkward, he misplaced the money and i never found out if he found it. haha.

4. Never happened to me. I would just try to talk to him about it, he was probably just having a bad day. If you guys were decent friends then i would think you could make things cool again

5. Fuck him dude. move on down the road and try to find another dealer.

If someone needs your money to go re-up, they aren't a legit dealer. A real dealer doesn't need their customers to give them money just so they can pick up some weed. A real dealer has that weed ready and waiting for you.
    When the cash changes hands, so does the stash. That's the way it should go.

Let alone the guy asking you for gas money... he's small time. Might take a little work, but you'll be able to find another connect.

6. Rule #512: Never front the money.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You have to realize that if you are not buying from a medical club then you are on the black market... the same market that guns and hard drugs are traded on and that people get killed over. anything goes so if he doesnt wanna sell to you, then o well. find a new dealer. realize that he is risking a lot by dealing so maybe ur making him feel uneasy

8. I called several times, and tried leaving a message explaining how low I am on cash and just couldnt do it. He wont answer. Maybe i'll hear from him. If not, that really shows his values towards friendship. And he most likely is having a very bad day. His girlfriend is having a baby anytime now, I dont want to get into it, but he is definately not in the financial possion to have a child, and obviously they are not bound by strong commitment. Oh well.

9. Well, when I was ten years old this one guy was a complete asshole to me. It lasted for about a year or so until I didn't have many run-ins with him anymore. He didn't live far away though.

Fast-forward a few years and he's a reliable dealer for years and years. Still is, but I haven't called him up in a while or even let him know I'm not smoking right now. Oh well.

Does that count?

10. I do realize he is risking alot, but me being the black market consumer is risking more than the dealer. He knows very well I am non-violent and a very chill person. Plus after I hand him that money, he has no obligation to return with my bud. I'm sorry, but the above poster is right, NEVER give fronts.

11. Yeah man, he is VERY much small time. He was reliable and got good shit though. But I agree, a real dealer doesnt need fronts they should have enough cash to buy the weed, break it down, and sell it to the customers.

12. black market is a general term.
    in America, there aren't many places where you can walk in, buy rocket launchers, kidneys, a personal sex-slave, and elicit drugs.
    The guy I use to know who lived up the street, hardly the black market. I understand what you mean, but I know his marijuana isn't what people got killed over.

13. I really wish we could just become a medical state already. Then I could just belong to a collective and not have to deal with the black market. I've seen so many dispensary tour vids and such, patients really have it made. The budtenders seem to treat everyone so nicely. And theres not street fights for drugs or any problems like that, hell some of them even have security just to protect the dispensary and their patients. Plus quality, fronts, none of that would ever be an issue. I could indulge without fear of law, and the problems i'm having currently would be non-existent. Call me a sad case, but shit, thats a dream to me haha.

14. One time, I was at one of my dealers houses as a teenager. i was picking up a sack and taking a bong load, so he pulls open his drawer which contains:

a scale (yayy)
    about a qp of bud (yayyy)
    a bong (yayyyyy)
    an ak 47 (yayyyyy wait what)

scared the fuck out of me. put me on edge the whole time i was there.
    now that i'm older and bear arms, it feels different.
    but keep in mind, this guy was hanging red tapestries, wearing red clothes, and drove a red car.

soo-woop.

15. if hes not finacially fit for a baby yet his cutting off his customers then his stupid. its better to keep customers because then they keep buying and he makes more money, what a silly person.

16. #16 caster12, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thought that was rule 1 haha

17. obviously hes not that big of a dealer if hes asking for money to re-up and to pay for gas haha, he probably just fucked one out of his 5 customers, his loss bro

and if hes going to get that mad at you for being reasonable then he's probably on PCP or steroids or something

18. July 4th, I was at a friends house with like 7 people there drinking some budlite, and we had already bought weed from my dealer that day but we smoked it all and wanted more, so I told two friends to go buy a dub from my guy but only give one dollar, he does the hand off so fast he don't look at the money jus takes it and gives you the weed..so we ripped that ***** off, and I'm still able to by weed from em

19. #19 Dev N, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    this is the truth.

20. He was prob on his menstrual cycle