bad times... help please

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyk313, Feb 18, 2007.

1. hey GC,
    so i took a break from the city and now im back with some bad news.

well, my father passed away almost 2 months ago, and its just been me, my mom, my little sister, and my little brother. we've gotten through the bad times pretty well id say but, my bro got into a little trouble last weekend and i was just wondering what you guys think...

so from what ive heard the story goes like this... my bro is 16years old but hes turning 17 next week. so him and his friends were driving around last friday night at around 2am. he was driving, and he got pulled over. he was doing around 50mph in a 30 i think. the area that he got pulled over was right after a 15mph decrease in speed limit. but they had beer in the car and his friend had weed in his pocket. no beer was open but my bro blew a .03 in the breathalizer. the legal limit for an adult in Maryland is .08 and for a minor is .02 he said he only had 1 beer that night and i believe him because i know he trys his best to be responsible and wouldnt drive shitfaced. so me and my mom had to drive to the scence at around 2am and pick his ass up and talk to the police. the cops seamed pretty chill even tho im not to wild about them. he gave my bro a citation for alcohol possesed by a minor and a speeding ticket... the cop did not give him a dui or take his liscence for driving past midnight but he could have. the kid with weed got arrested but was released in his parents custody.

so im in a pretty hard position cause im the head of my household now but idk what to do with my brother or how to approach my mother with this issue.

also, what do you think will happen with him legally speaking??? my friend is in undergrad law school and said that he could have a fine to time in juvie for the citation but hes a dumb cunt so idk... i know he wont do anything like that again but i just dont know what to do...

thanks for reading this
    peace