Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad stoner moments that turned out ok

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Hemp, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I was really hungry... then i ate something.

2. Smoked a huge jay full of the dankest shit, we was tripping outside, summertime so we were thirsty as shit too and we end up finding a well, we be drinking and then cop car pulls by we ran our ass off for like 3 km to a random bus stop and saw the same car as we pulled away, luckiest shit ever lol, after that we smoked another jay and laughed about that shit.

3. First time I ever smoked weed pulled a whitey phoned an ambulance was sick in the ambulance got to the hospital ward put the telly on et about 30 peaces of toast then felt fine

4. ...huh?

5. [quote name='"NeGeV"']

...huh?[/quote]

How els can I explain it ?

6. I was high in my dads house for the first time the other day. I didnt smoke weed until college so I was moved out by then. Anyway, came home at like three in the morning high as hell and my dad was sleeping. We have this piece of plywood that acts as a gate to keep my dads parrot from roaming the house. He likes to chew things up so we limit his house availability. So I went to step over the plywood gate and didnt step high enough and knocked it over. For some reason, on top of the gate was this stuffed monkey that when pressed makes a very loud howling noise. So I knocked over the gate, the monkey started to howl and it was loud as fucking hell. Fortunately my dad did not wake up and I proceeded to eat a bowl of cereal and then go to bed.

7. Got really high then as me and my friend were driving back home we get trapped in a DUI checkpoint. We tried to make a turn around then a cop pulled us over, ended up shooting the shit with him about a new theater opening up in the mall and he signaled for us to go ahead saying we were clear to go through. On the dashboard were the following items while he was talking to us: Lighter, body spray, eye drops, and a felt bag with weed and bowl inside. Good times. Almost shat myself when I read that flashing CHECKPOINT sign.

8. [quote name='"kannesss"']This was a moment I thought was bad.

We had been smoking and playing cards when this random knock comes on the door. It wasn't planned for anyone else to come over so we all get freaked out. I ran to a back room with a window just waiting for the "POLICE, FREEZE!!" part. But turned out to be another guy we had forgotten we invited lol.[/quote]

This always happens to me. I don't sketch about it being cops but I'm always like "who the fuck is that" only to find out I invited more people over.

9. [quote name='"andyman3"']

How els can I explain it ?[/quote]

In english?

10. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']

In english?[/quote]

Hahah

11. sorry shes my ex now lol she was my girlfriend at the time

12. I could've figured it out I just felt like being retarded